• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Minecraft Answer Game

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
I don't know if this forum game has been created yet but, if it has, feel free to close it. Anyways, like the thread said, you ask question and answer them. Minecraft style :cool: .

Rules
1: Just be sane, dont go nuts.
2:Follow rule 1 and 2.
3:Iseewhatyoudidthere

Method
You ask a normal question and then the next person answer the question related to minecraft. Then the answerer will ask the normal question.

Example: Human1: (answer previous question here with minecraft related things)
:How do planes fly?

Next post:Human2:planes fly using redstone repeaters and piston to push airblock..etc.etc.
: Where do I come from?

AND SO ON....

So lets begin the first question:
Why is there a universe?

paceboys

Reaction score
Because, my dear cat, when the birds wings were created, there was a small man with a pickaxe inside of them. there was also flowing lava and water that when touched, made cobblestone, which pushed the wings down. then, the small man with a pickaxe was destined to break the cobble with his pickaxe, thus making the birds wings rise from the relief of pressure, thus pushing the air downwards and pushing the bird up. THE END.

Why do wolves gain a free red collar when tamed?

paceboys

Reaction score
Because, my dear Head of Knuckles... when notch first designed the game, he was testing it for bugs. He dug out a house underground, mined out lots of cobblestone. now, the cobblestone was all around his inventory, since there were no stacks. So, notch made stacks in the inventory. the original stack amount was 42. After he did that, he went to test it. What is it that he then realized? The cobblestone had some Meaning. It was night time, and he was flanked by multiple creepers. He quickly utilized his Hand-Eye coordination, and build a tower out of cobblestone. He then was safe, and the cobblestone tower had saved his life.
Bold words mean things.
(should i keep doing elaborate stories? its kinda fun ^.^)

Why does my coffee need sugar?

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Woe is the tale of the ghast! The ghast, native to the Nether, greets all friends with a grand fireball, as in the Nether everything is immune to fire. Alas! The ghast, ignorant, attempts to greet the adventurer. The adventurer then tries to kill the ghast, causing it to shed a final tear or two in its dying breath.

Why am I red?