MilesPrower14's Trusted application.

MilesPrower14

Reaction score
Username:[/b] MilesPrower14

Rank Requested: Trusted

Current/previous positions held:No

List what you believe your greatest strengths are: I am good at making sure if the players are not breaking the rules, if they do, I'll ask questions before I warn or kick them, if I need help cause he's still doing it, I'll contact a OP+ and tell him what he/she is doing and see if they can do something.
List what you believe your greatest weaknesses are: Sadly, I do now know what are my weaknesses, if I do have any weaknesses, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Teamspeak?: No
Microphone?: No
Previous Offences?: One of them is a warn which is from the lava survival round. I got a little warning about backseat operator. I did however contacted a operator and ask them what it is in details.
What you believe your position entails?:Becoming trusted is like one step away to be a staff member. And as a trusted, a trusted must be responsible to everyone and making sure they follow the rules and contact a operator if their's a huge problem going on. So I think trusted is the right job for me.
In less than 20 words, summarise yourself:I am a sixteen year old boy who is 80% mature and still in highschool, and I'm very nice.

• Haha
Reactions: Notme