MikeTang's Advance Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeTang

Lego Block Op
Reaction score
Username: MikeTang

Approximately Amount of time spent on the server: I spend about 3 hours on Buildbox everyday. If I'm feeling creative and have new ideas I would sometimes even stay on for a additional hour. Only some Fridays I will not be on after 7:00 pm, if no one is on, I might join to start the train of joins, but only in the morning.

References (Adv+): EpicFailCow, Jubjubers, iiDeathCookies, Marlem

Screenshots of creations: http://imgur.com/YCdN2,eutGx,Y2TFx,xgWqf,rFmih,LPhXG,MoYSM,ssx3F,Szo4p,brhbP,LzoEO,brvSg#0

Signed: Michael Tang

I'm sorry I had to use imgur, I do not know how to upload it to this. I Hope it's fine and the Link works.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
You're creations amaze me, they are very creative and the fact that you have 12 different lovely builds is very good for your application, when I see you in-game you are always friendly.

+1

Good luck buddy! :)

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
My goodness. I know I've only been an Op for 24 hours. But, your builds are awesome.
They have a unique touch to them, which I love.
The 2nd image; It looks awesome in the image... Even awesomer in-game!

Honestly, you have a really good potential with building, and I hope you get very far.
And with that, +1 from me!

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm skeptical... These builds look incredible but they were taken with different texture packs and I don't see some of them in your cubicle. I only see the mushroom cave. I can't prove the validity of these builds and don't know if they belong to you.

0, but if all of these builds are genuinely yours, +1 I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.