Mike's Phenomenal Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: M_B_H
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: The number of alts I have is unknown. I only play on two or three accounts, MIKE_BRAVE_HEART, M_B_H, and z97. All of the others are friends whom have played under my IP.(They don't play much.)
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT -6
  • Your age: 16.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? After browsing among some of my old files, I found out I joined in December of 2009.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? With my new found powers I will ensure the /rules are being followed. If a rule is being broken, I will discipline that player correctly and responsibly in a fashionable manner. I will make sure I'm obtaining a reasonable amount of activity. Moreover, while this is being done I will be sure to have a fun, enjoyable, and safe environment in which people can play. If there is an issue or situation that arises I will call a higher staff member to consult with them. Furthermore, I will do what I did as a player and maintain my maturity, kindness, and helpfulness. I will be sure to use my new found powers correctly and correspondingly.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If this rare incident does so happen to occur, I will be sure to take logs/screenshots of what is happening. I will then ping a Controller+ as quickly as possible.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? After years of experience, I know the rules very well and love to help other players. I will ensure a positive attitude and and a helpful outlook, I hate seeing people being derogatory by any means and enjoy people playing by the rules. If something unusual or odd happens I will know how to act and respond to it.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will stand for a mature, helpful, and kind Trusted. I will do my job to the best of my ability. I love to have fun and hate to see any inconsideration to any players. I'm highly talkative and can get along with anyone.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Vatumok, Theodorre, Jowe, Chillingworth, Wyrer, Maxyz73, Gamefan__15.
  • Signed: M_B_H

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
I see you followed the extra references clause, thank you :p That saves us a lot of trouble. On trial until 24/5, you may ping a Controller+ when you're online to receive your rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.