mijomo SMP Staff Application

mijomo (MissNeon)

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Donor
Reaction score
What is your in-game name? (Please also give any alt accounts, and if you're applying for our TTT server, your Steam ID.) - mijomo

What timezone do you live in? - CST (Central Standard Time)

How many hours have you played on the server for?- ~86 hours (Simple SMP, Magnate rank)

How many hours can you spend helping out the server per week?- 8 hours+

What prior staffing experience do you have?
(It is not mandatory and it is not a problem if you do not have any.) - none

What do you think the role entails? - ensuring the safety and respectfulness of players on the server.

Why do you want to be a staff member? - I am willing to help with issues that occur on the server. I have been a semi-active member of this community for almost 8 years and believe I can help ensure the safety and fun of members on the SMP server. I feel as if most moderators are active earlier in the day (CST), so I can be active during the night when other moderators are not awake/available. I enjoy being an active and helpful player on the server!

What qualities can you bring to the current staff team, that set you apart from other applicants? - I feel as if most moderators are active during the earlier day-time for my time-zone, so being an active moderator in the CST time zone may be helpful if issues occur during the night time (CST) when fewer moderators are available.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with? - If I were to approach a problem I am unfamiliar with, I would first contact other moderators, then admins with the issue.

Is there anything else we should know or you want to tell us? - I have been a part of the Blocktopia/Escape Restart community since 2012-ish, and I believe I can help keep the server safe and fun for others! I take pride in being active in this community, as it has been a part of my life for a long time. Becoming a moderator would be an honor that I take seriously!

Got any builds you'd like to show off? (Create only but not mandatory) - n/a

Please list your references:
(For most applications at least 1 reference is mandatory, must be a current Moderator+ on EscapeRestart!) - I spoke to Hex about applying for moderator.

Last edited:

_ChoasLego_

Rabbit
Server Moderator
Donor
SMP Staff
Reaction score
mijomo is very active and familiar with the ins and outs of the SMP server. If I was a new player, I would not hesitate to ask mij questions because she has a reputation for being kind, respectful, and knowledgeable. Highly recommend mij to become a moderator :) +1

• ❤
Reactions: mijomo (MissNeon)

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Server Moderator
Create Staff
SMP Staff
Reaction score
You’re a very active, friendly and approachable player who I think would make new players feel welcome, I think you’d make an excellent addition to the staff team!

+1

• ❤

gonkus

Server Admin
Server Admin
SMP Staff
Reaction score
I think Mijo would make a great addition to the staff team, being active and displaying the right attitude and is very friendly.

+1

• ❤