miiii44's staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

miiii44

Reaction score
Hello Aod players,
What is your name? my name is miiii44
Do you have any alts, and if so, their names? my brother have a account to, zjonas.
Timezone? GMT + 2
Your age? i'm 15 years old
Total playtime? my total playtime is 2 days, 1 hour, 32 min
How many hours a week do you spend playing AoD? I try to come every day online, 5-7h/ week. last week i didn't play so much because I had 11 exams. and over a week I go on vacation so I can't play for a week. But on holiday I will play 2-5h/day.

Why do you deserve the rank? I love to help people, I had a server to so I know how to work with people.(I had the server 3 years, I got experience). I love this server!! So if someone ask me to help, I will help him. And next year I want to study IT management. (work on computers,make software, fix computers, ...) But I know already a lot of things about a computers.

Are you willing to take a verbal/in-game trial test? yes I would be willing to do such a test, i can screen record if there is a problem with someone.
Signed miiii44

Reactions: ProtoType_Lemon

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
You are a nice, active player who greets anyone who comes to the server. However, I do worry about your maturity sometimes in-game and I don't curently think you deserve this rank. -1

miiii44

Reaction score
Ultimate, I try to come everyday online, But then you aren't online. Maybe the time zone?
And LagWarrior, I'm 15 so I'm not really maturity, but I'm working on it.
And if someone ask something I will help him, but if there aren't questions I can't help.
Guys, I just trying to do my best.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Ultimate, I try to come everyday online, But then you aren't online. Maybe the time zone?
And if someone ask something I will help him, but if there aren't questions I can't help.
I'm 14 and VetOP. Age is not an excuse.

Reaction score
Hey Miii, I really don't know you that well... so I'm gonna have to rely on my trusty staff here :)

I'm gonna deny this application due to their comments... but don't think that is the end! Please re-read what they wrote and really try and work on it. Prove to us that you are truly capable of becoming a staff member!

You may re-apply again in 2 weeks.

Shinyshark - As much as you make a valid point... please refrain from posting on applications where you are not staff. These rules apply to staff as well y'know ;)

• Disagree
Reactions: Shinyshark
Status
Not open for further replies.