Midnight's Photography

M

midnightgirl24

I've been browsing the forums, and I only see drawing threads right now. I can't draw, but I can take pictures pretty well! I wanted to post a few of them and see what people think. :D

EDIT: I don't just take pictures of flowers. These were my favorite though. I do have a cool photo of a car. :3

M

midnightgirl24

Hmm. They look good, but... I'd like to see something else than just flowers.
Well I'm still rummaging through my camera. I have a lot of photos. These were the only ones on my computer at the moment. And they were from a more recent project for my old photography class.

M

midnightgirl24

Ok, I'll keep watching for more awesome photos. :)

And those 2 new photos look great too!
Thanks! The first sky photo...wow. I love it and hate it. It looks cool, but the storm that came with it did some damage. xD

M

midnightgirl24

You could always revive that thread as it is a general photography thread. ;) It isn't necro-posting because it will have relevance to the threads topic.
o.o I didn't know about it. It's too late now. >_< lol I may post some of my oddball pictures on there. :p

Superchops

Reaction score
While scrolling down, looking at the flowers and sky ones, I was thinking "wow, these are pretty professional", and then I saw the light bulb and had my mind blown. Looks lovely.

M

midnightgirl24

While scrolling down, looking at the flowers and sky ones, I was thinking "wow, these are pretty professional", and then I saw the light bulb and had my mind blown. Looks lovely.
Thanks ^_^

M

midnightgirl24

I did some editing to a few, so I'm gonna post both. The Books and my Doll aren't my best work. >_< ( Sploorky Books :D)

M

midnightgirl24

I had to make a book cover in AP English. I took a picture of a rose and decided to edit it.

• Creative
Reactions: Swate