MFreak Adv. Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMFreak

Reaction score
Username: TheMFreak
Time spent on the server: Almost daily for past few months, usually at least 30 minutes to an hour a day
References: ealev, MikeTang, rawrmynameisrex, Marlem, SalientGorilla
Creations: (all warps listed work only in Plots)

The Bunker
/warp Bunker
The Bunker is a large underground build spread out over 3 different levels just above bedrock. It contains numerous hallways to get lost it, living quarters, a bar, a cafe, a shop, a head office, a farm, a water treatment plant, AND MORE inside it's labyrinth of halls.

Rapid Launch Firework Shooter
/warp rapidlaunch
The Rapid Launch was a project to build a firework launcher that collects all the rockets in one singular location, then spreads them to multiple dispensers and fires them all off with the flip of a switch. The sorter is fully automatic, running on a hopper-clock that automatically turns itself off once all the rockets have been sorted to prevent unnecessary lag.

Bioshock Infinite Building
/warp BIB
Based on the many buildings of Columbia, this build aimed to capture the exterior stylings of that game as a whole. The bottom level also has some basic store set pieces.

I have a pretty large selection of other smaller oddball builds that can be found at my two plots over at
/warp m
Both of my plots can be easily identified because they have my name at their corners written in wool. There you can find my floating pig-racing track, a half-finished maze, a large city with multiple buildings made in a modern style, and many other odd and interesting little things I've created.

I've been on this server pretty much daily for the past few months. Not only have I done the many builds on my plot, but I have assisted in multiple projects with HealthilyInsane (I helped out with her amazing giant turtle island) and a few other smaller projects with other members. I'd love to be promoted so that I may continue expanding my collection of builds, and assist others in their crazy creations. Thanks guys!

Signed
TheMFreak

MikeTang

Lego Block Op
Reaction score
You did not add me as a reference. :( But this one is quite amazed at the teamwork of you and healthilyinsane... if that is spelt right! So why not, upvote. Ermm This one means +1!

Reactions: TheMFreak

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Finally. I've seen your work before and I thought they were rather impressive. I noticed that you don't have a couple of your builds on here such as that massive hotel build that you made in the main world when you were a guest (it's gone now)--you weren't able to use the WE commands to help you out as well. What about the turtle island? Well, I think that you're definitely skilled enough to be an AdvBuilder. Add me to your references as well.

• Agree
Reactions: TheMFreak and ealev

TheMFreak

Reaction score
Thanks everybody! Update the application with 3 references!

Finally. I've seen your work before and I thought they were rather impressive. I noticed that you don't have a couple of your builds on here such as that massive hotel build that you made in the main world when you were a guest (it's gone now)--you weren't able to use the WE commands to help you out as well. What about the turtle island? Well, I think that you're definitely skilled enough to be an AdvBuilder. Add me to your references as well.
Unfortunately they cleared the main world the day after I finished that build, so I never had a chance to move it to my plot. >.> I'm still a bit upset about that because it was probably the 3rd largest thing I had ever build without the aid of WE.

I think these are the only two pics remaining of it- and neither is very good
Before it was finnished, but you can get a general idea of how large it was

And how it looked on a map, also showing how big it was

The entire shape was done freehand by eye. I've always been good at making circles in MC because of my background as a pixel artist.

As for the Turtle, it was mostly HI, so I just listed it as something I assisted in rather than an actual build of mine.

Olix

Reaction score
Although I'm (extremely) inactive on BB, I've seen your builds and I've always been impressed. I definitely think you will benefit from being Adv, and that you will continue to pump out amazing creations. Good luck, and keep on building! :)

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
+1

I love how you haven't gone the 'traditional' route by making terrain but instead made some incredibly detailed structures.

Also on a side note, why are some of you adding references after voting? I'm pretty sure they're supposed to be given before the application and not during voting.

Reactions: TheMFreak

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I was actually going to talk to you yesterday about applying for advanced builder and give you my reference. You are a great builder, very unique in fact! I'm glad you have applied, so you can have my approval :) +1

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Malcovent I believe that is everyone (as Mac27 and Numberplay seemed to have vanished) - I would say this is worth a promotion, unless you have anything to add?

Status
Not open for further replies.