Meeting Recap 4-11

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
If anything needs edited, ask the Lucario.
VAULT:
-25 shillings to own a chest. Weekly cost. See ArciusReveen to reserve your spot today!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:VILLAGE
-The upcoming village will be made. Any help would be appreciated. Ask Araidian if you would like to help, offer services.​
We are making plots as you read this. When finished, it will be posted in a thread with the respective information.​
-Also, any Dagon members should break thier homes and move into the town when it is finished. They will not be a fee for owning a plot, but it is one plot per member.​
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAPITAL:
Name is Terragon. More work is expected to get done; such as a rail system?
Shout out to R934Litronic for his tremendous amount services to Dagon. \o/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
:GENERAL
-The Gate has been fitted to be auto, so thats defenatly better. Shout out to Jubjubers and ArciusReveen for that also.
-Ask a head before a raid. Failure to do so will result in warnings being handed out/ possible kick out. Remember, you represent Dagon; any actions you do will be held against us.​
-Ranks are in the making. Should be clarified soon by Shande.​
-We need resources! If you can help us out here, Nazza1 needs sand. All stone should go to either Araidian (For the new to-be town) or to Shande for Terragon. Your help is greatly appreciated.​
-Try to avoid strip mining in the capital. Find a valuable mine outside and work on that.​
-Also, check if your chests are legal (After the No-PvP week).​
-Cape design is another topic. If you have any ideas, contact a head.​
-As of now, we have strong relations.​
-Lastly, there is a slime farm. Crafters in there ONLY. No exceptions.​
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Gaia: Friends​
Primus: Friends​
Aeres: Getting there. Neutral for now.​

T

TBDWFE1

Great thread! I have some rails if needed, and i am smelting stone as we speak. Shout out for EVERYONE who helped Dagon in anyway :D
Also i need some help, i did have a chest in the vault but i unlocked it and dis-owned it (i think i managed to unlock it) but i can't seem to lock another chest. Apparently i already have two locked. Maybe i haven't unlocked the chest in the vault, i don't know. Help please!