:_;
Reaction score
by Razinao
General

No hablo espanol.

ASSHAT

Keeping the servers up running 24/7

Zombie

Hawaii and Colonisation get runner ups for the Map competition, and Smithsonian gets first place!

Promotions
omgitsathong is now on operator trial. Good luck!

Demotions
eliteguardian demoted for inactivity.

Warnings
--

Lava

Nothing! No news!

Promotions
--

Demotions
--

Warnings
--

CMP

Bukkit's are assholes apparently.

Promotions
--

Demotions
--

Warnings
--

TNT

Very little in terms of news this week.

Promotions
Smokingkills, Lunar_Flame (SanityCore), chinner2, Benster_137 and Sephhh all made it to trusted following their successful applications this week. ForNeverMore re-instated back to his Operator position following his demotion.

Demotions
Boredchicka to trusted for inactivity, as well as ForNeverMore for resigning, although see above.

Warnings
LagWarrior warned for inactivity.

SMP

Spoutcraft a new custom launcher for Minecraft beta has been released and is now supported by the server. This new launcher enhances gameplay, stability, HD texture support and much more, please visit GmK’s post in the SMP Announcement forum for a download link and more information on the launcher.
The new shop plugin set to replace showcases is ready to be put into action, the name and information will be released later today or tomorrow on the Wiki, so check it out.
Something secret was added to the game but I will leave the players to find out what it is ;).
BB log has been replaced with the Hawk plugin. This new plugin allows staff to check for grief better than they ever did before. Hawk can load block information faster, and is able to tell what was stolen from chests, so all staff read up on the commands in the staff forum, and all you thieves an griefers beware.
The current team plug-in might have to be abandoned and be changed to something else, so stay tuned, the alternatives are being tested currently.
Now unfortunately there will be a downtime of 2-3 hours MINIMUM on Saturday, while the server is transferred to a new permissions system as the old one is no longer updated, it has been helf off a long as possible but it must be done!

Promotions
All last week trusted trials were promoted to full trusteds.

Demotions
--

Warnings
--

Probations
Pigpiglwj for a week.

Questions

I've developed a hatred for the BBCode management of this forums. http://pastehtml.com/view/b4fg43i8s.txt

ColorWar

Reaction score
Wheee TnT is making a lot of progress, and lava was so blank o.o, anyway congratulations to the promoted and condolences to the demoted

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
That's cause you insist on using the ugliest available font in the world. Luckily we are already in the process of disabling all fonts except the default :p
Even without the Arial shcmarky it's still horrid. Look at all the new centers and colours that close and open?! GODS! They're trying to hide it which makes it even worse.

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score
Yeah Jowe just got handpicked right after the meeting. Great day for Omgitsathong he gets Minecraft, and Op :D

It was a pleasure participating in the contest.
Congrats to all the promoted.
Condolences to the Demoted.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
I played on Smithsonian earlier. It was pretty fun. Congrats to those promoted and the contest winners, and condolences to those on probation, warned, or demoted.

EDIT: I did NOT mean for it to be that big.

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
gratz thong's on op trial, sephhy :p for tnt trusted, gratz gamepro and thongs on winning the competition sad that i couldn't play on Thwomp's fortress, and gratz to jowe

C

Ciphered

I don't like missing meetings, but considering the fact that my mic is broken and dezarith/wbonnellol are arseing me to staff their server, it's not the worst that could happen.

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
Congratulations Thong, Gameprochampion; I'm glad you finally got the Minecraft, and I'm happy you both won! Including myself and Enceladus being the runner-ups! :) Good contest! Congratulations to those who were as well promoted, condolences following the demotions!