Not open for further replies.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Sploorky, is now my Staff Roster official? Just asking of curiosity :3
Hasn't it been for a while, considering how up to date you keep it :]
Um... I update my roster too often (every time, when someone gets promoted/demoted) to be considered as official?
EDIT:
Or did you meant, that my roster is official, as I update it frequently?

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Hi, I'm Sploorky. For a little over 18 months, I've been in this community, continuously staffing for almost all of it. A lot of you know me fairly well, but for those who don't, or just those who like to learn every single detail of someone, this is what this thread is used for. Ask, inquire, poke, or prod me about anything you would like, and I would be more than happy to answer!

A bit of info off the bat-
My real name is Elijah, I'm (going to be) 16, and I live in Florida, off the edge of Daytona Beach. Think beaches and races. I'm currently homeschooled(this explains why I'm always available, huh?), and I plan on pursuing more classes on psychology, considering, while I do quite enjoy the topic, I'm a novice at it now. I literally live in a beach house, two minutes away from the coast. Shame after 16 years living here, you begin to never go :[

So please, bring on the questions, I'm an open book ;). If you would like to talk to me a little more personally, I'm almost always on irc or teamspeak. You can also add me on steam(ign is sploorky, but I don't go on as often anymore) if you would really like. Hope everyone will be glad working with me in the future, and post away!
So, I've read a bit about the Volusia County on the WP page you put up, and apparently a hurricane ended near your area in 2004, when you were around age 8. How was that memory, Sploor?

P.S. I also seen the "Get Rid of Scumbags" T-Shirts you guys have, those are AWESOME. :)

Sploorky

Reaction score
So, I've read a bit about the Volusia County on the WP page you put up, and apparently a hurricane ended near your area in 2004, when you were around age 8. How was that memory, Sploor?

P.S. I also seen the "Get Rid of Scumbags" T-Shirts you guys have, those are AWESOME. :)
My younger life was filled with a frenzy of hurricanes x). Im not sure which one that one was, but I did have to evacuate and stay in a family owned hotel/resort for a couple of days to escape a particularly brutal storm before.

Besides the first one I went through, they never really scared me that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.