heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com
Steam Username/Steam ID:
Matt_Allen
STEAM_0:1:42510418

Timezone:
EST (GMT-5)

Previous moderating experiences:
Alright, well here we go.

Operator, VetOp- Blocktopia Zombie Survival (Classic)
Operator, VetOp- Blocktopia Build Server (Classic)
Operator- Blocktopia TNT Server (Classic)
Operator, Director- Blocktopia BuildBox (Premium)

Teamspeak?:
Yes.

Ever had any experiences playing Gmod before?:
Yes, I have been a moderator for a very popular TTT server, with over 350 hours logged, around 160 of which were moderating, I am well versed in ulx, controlling a server, and the ins and outs of TTT.

What responsibilities will you have on this server as a moderator?:
As a moderator on a TTT server you are expected to uphold the rules of the server, enforce them, control the population, and ensure that everyone's experience is an enjoyable one. In addition to that, as a moderator of EscapeRestart, it is expected that you are an active member of the community, and a friendly face. When I moderate a server I provide a mature, professional face, who takes his position seriously.

Why should I choose you over other applicants?:
I have a vast and spanning history in this community and know how to uphold a professional status while still having fun. As I said before, I am well versed in ulx, and have moderated a busy, and popular TTT server before. I can provide insight into what can make a TTT server successful, and understand the balance of fun items, and items that make the game balanced. I feel that I can give suggestions that will improve the server, and right off the bat, I can staff the server without need for training.

What do you think would be the difference in staffing on a steam-related server compared to a minecraft server?:
The difference between staffing on a steam-related server and a minecraft server is vast. On GMod, you have to deal with 2 forms of chat at once; voice and text chat. There are also many more factors that you have to consider, and many situations that require a lot of in depth investigation. Minecraft is fairly straightforward, and a lot can be undone. With steam servers, things are more fast paced, and action is required at the time it happens, not later on.

What do you do in a situation that you have no experience in or cannot solve yourself?:
I would ask my superior for insight on what I need to do in any given situation.

References (not needed but could help):
Nillbugwtw
JtTorso

Wink

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.