Match reviews from the new zombie competition!

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Okay, so our match was Team Swag v. Purple and Proud [PaP]

Online for Team Swag were: Nottykitten and Chillingworth [2 players]
Online for PaP were: Malacath, Pokemon365, Jackamel, and Dessern5 [4 players]

First map: cor

This round started out relatively fast. Notty died quickly, and it was suddenly 4v1 in favor of PaP, just like that. After another 2 quick minutes, Chillingworth succumbed to the zombie horde. It was a nice, quick victory for PaP, and every PaP member survived longer than either Swag member.

Score: 1-0 | PaP |

Second map: nobuild128

In what would become one of the most intense rounds in all of the tournament, nobuild128 started out with Dessern5 dying fairly early in the round, making it 3v2. Pokemon365 was the next to fall, dying in a corner overrun with zombies, making it 2v2 [Jackamel and Malacath v. Nottycat and Chillingworth]. Tense minutes passed. Finally, jackamel was caught and dragged to the ground, eaten by a zombie, making it 1v2 in favor of Team Swag. At this point, only 6 humans remained, and 3 of them were tournament players. Suddenly, in the span of a minute, 3 deaths occured, including Nottycat. Out of the bloodbath, 3 players emerged, including Chillingworth and Malacath. By this point, 3 humans remained with about 2 minutes left. It was 1v1, mano-al-mano between Malacath and Chillingworth. Out of nowhere, a zombie cut Malacath off and he was cornered. Malacath died, giving the win to Team Swag. Ironically, just seconds later, Chillingworth was killed by Pokemon365 to finish the round.

Score: 1-1 | Tie |

Third map: capital

After forcing round 3, Team Swag knew it would have a hard time beating a team of 4 on a small hiding map. The first casualty didn't occur via zombie; pokemon365 had to leave, and by doing so he gave Team Swag a free leg-up. After this point, it was 3v2. Both teams lived like this until about 3 minutes were left in the round. In extremely quick succession, 3 tournament players died; Jackamel, Chillingworth, and Dessern5. And just like that, it was 1v1 between Malacath and Nottycat with 1 minute and 30 seconds remaining. Desperate to help his teammate, Chillingworth went searching for Malacath. With about 45 seconds left, he spotted him! Malacath was forced to get out of his hiding place ASAP. If he could outlive or survive alongside Nottycat [who was still in hiding], he could force a win or a tie. Chillingworth ran Malacath into a corner, who did an evasive move to force his way back out onto the street. However, a zombie flanked him, and spleefed the ground under him, allowing Malacath to be infected! The chat flooded with words, as the round finished up. Team Swag, a team of two players v. four, had come all the way back to win the round, and the match!

Score: 2-1 | Win for Team Swag |

With this win, Team Swag improved to 4-0, with an astonishing 12 points in total tournament play so far. They definitely look like the team to beat.

• Winner
Reactions: Emues7

Pokemon365

Reaction score
If only i could of stayed. I do very well on capital :(
BTW A zombie didnt corner me in nobuild i was using the school's connection so my game froze. When it came back i was infected

Pokemon365

Reaction score
This is my description of the game.

First round: Cor. I got wizard kicked the match before this. I want to thank megatron (i think) for promoting me to op. I got on the server and continued the map which was bath tub. Then the next round the tournament started. This was the quickest round. I quickly went on top of the spawn. Little did i know i would not move the whole round. Nottykitten died early on, and i feel sorry for chillingworth. He got stalked to his spot by a player. Unfortunately, I think Chillingworth missed the line when the guy said "Is it okay if i get you chilling?" Even if he knew what it meant and tried to run, the guy got him in the end. PAP Had won the first round. I stayed on the spawn until about 3 minutes left when i told the zombies where i was for some fun.

Second round: Nobuild. Like chillingworth said, this was the most intense round. It started out during the previous round where team PAP exchanged a few PMs about nobuild being qued. I told Jack that i sucked surviving there (Because of consistent lag, but didnt want jack to worry about me) and i also told him that i am good at flanking and catching people there though. Notty and Dessern5 were the first people to go. I went on smely's useless course, which was just a watervator with a block at the top. I was one of the lucky ones. I saw the zombie and jumped right before the bloodbath. Jack and mala were still going strong along with chillingworth. I was about 5 blocks away from a zombie when the lag hit me. The screen froze. I knew i was doomed. When the screen came to about 6 seconds later, i was dead with just Jack and mala left on PAP. Chilling was still running strong. jackamel died about 30 seconds after me. It was 1v1, mala versus chilling. I was looking frantically around for chilling, when i spotted him. I immediately starting chasing. He didnt see me, until when i was about 4 blocks away. I have seen him manouver around zombies before, so i wasnt about to fall for his tricks. I was inside him for a moment. About 2 seconds later it registered. I had killed chillingworth. I said in the chat "WOO" but i didnt realize until chilling said the same thing. I looked to where i saw "Pokemon nommed chilling" and right above it, there it was. About a fraction of a second before i killed chilling, Malacath had died. The next round would decide it all.

Round 3: I didnt participate. My friends dad (who brings me home from school) had a staff meeting. Usually they last 1 hour. From 3:00 to 4:00. I got unlucky. The meeting had ended 15 minutes early! I had to leave the game and head home. During the 30 minute car ride i couldnt stop thinking about if we had won or not. Later when i got home, i immediately got onto the internet. I looked on the forums. From what i had read, the third round was really close. So close that if i had been there PAP would of probably won. Being the kind of person i am, I took this as the loss being my fault, and vowed to be there for the full game friday (Which is now today)

I hope you like my review of the match. I tried to remember as much as i could about it.

• Informative
Reactions: Gamefan__15

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
From what i had read, the third round was really close. So close that if i had been there PAP would of probably won. Being the kind of person i am, I took this as the loss being my fault, and vowed to be there for the full game friday (Which is now today)

I hope you like my review of the match. I tried to remember as much as i could about it.
No, dont blame it on yourself.
I survived that round.
If you would have been there it would only be a draw.
Dont blame yourself D=

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
The French toast mafia vs baus gang match

Everyone was excited about the first match of the day…
They were waiting for the competitors to show themselves…
Then they realized nobody showed up and it 5 minutes till the next game xD

Sasher

Reaction score
Well, from what I know this is what happened: It started off 3v2 With me and HarmakPaul vs Beiber_x, ansoro2112, and Sneakydevil on the map templeoftime. Near the end of the round it was just me and Sneakydevil left and we both died around 5-10 seconds from each other, but Sneakydevil died first so we won that round. Then we played the next round on Bootcamp, in which I believe Theo joined (but ended up dying immediately :p). However, me and Harmak eventually died giving Zombie Kiddies the round. Final round was played on crazy_stairs (god forbid I play on this map) with me dying first and leaving Sneakydevil and Harmak as the last two remaining in the team battle. Harmak eventually died, Giving Zombie Kiddies the win.

Reaction score
Nameless and Brainless v. French Toast Mafia

First Round: Map- Derailed

It is me, RedShark, and Maxx against Hockeyfan, Uber, and John. I die first from my team, unfortunately. Soon after, Maxx dies, as well as Uber and John. It is 1 v 1 with RedShark against Hockeyfan. Red screams "EEEK" in chat and dies (lol). Hockeyfan is the last survivor, earning a first round win for French Toast. He dies a few seconds later, so it was a close one.

Second Round: Map- Dontstop

Same players as mentioned above. John is picked as first zombie. Round starts off with everyone surviving nicely, until around the last 8 humans. All 5 of the remaining tourney players survived up to the last 8 players alive, I believe. Then, Uber dies. Red then dies, and it is me and Maxx against Hockeyfan (correct me if I mess something up). Hockey dies, and then Red divebombs me for fun, tying it up at 1-1.

Third Round: Map- Runl0ck

Same players. Hockeyfan dies first, I think. Then, either Uber or John dies, making it 3 v 1. Maxx dies, making it me and Red against either Uber or John (can't remember). The remaining French Toast member dies, meaning that Nameless and Brainless wins once again!

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Review for match of Super Sexy Sirs vs. Dangerous Dumbos
Match 1:
Map: Dragon_Spam
Notty and kraby were on our side for the matches. Toudou had a strategy to stay near me so that if one of them came near me (or any other zombie, for that matter), then he would be "holding me hostage". After some running (and falling to the bottom of the map), mario dies first. Not looking back, I keep running. I climb up the mountain and try to lose the zombies. Toudou then died. Afterwards, I knew it was on me. While running for life, I get incredibly close to an AFK zombie, but survive. Then, our third member, MattMinion, logs on for a few seconds, then disconnects. I get incredibly confused by that, but keep running. Then, I die at the hands of Sylven, a zombie I did not see. After the match, kraby refs and sees Dumb's hiding spot, then compliments it.
SSS 0, DD 1.

Match 2:
Map: airbattle
I was very confident that I could win the map. With Ooglie on, Toudou dies fairly quickly. I start staying at the plane that is usually crowded with humans, yet only soapless, Chronos and I were there at the time. I barely escape the three zombies by jumping down into the dirt. On my first dirt run of two, mario gets killed. Being very confident in my ability to win, I kept running and went back into the water on the outer wall. I get away from a zombie that was going in my direction, and jump down. Then, while on my second dirt bike, a lag spike occurs. Not noticing that it was a lag spike, I let go of W for a brief moment. Then John nommed on my brains.
SSS 0, DD 2. They won.
Good game, but I really want to get points from winning or tying, not just from the two disqualified teams. :/

Worstever

Reaction score
Review of match Nameless and Brainless vs. Plan B

Match 1 (babel): Three nameless players are on the round before (Maxx, storm and I) and no Plan B members. However, avant joins and so does Red, so it is 4v1 in favor of Nameless. 3 or 4 players decide to try and kill nameless because we have the advantage in players. Storm decides to zombie and look for avant since we can afford to lose one early. Match goes on, then suddenly 4 or 5 people die including Maxx and Red, leaving it 1v1, me vs. Avant. Avant chats and is surprised to find himself alive since he was afk. I am being chased when it gets down to 5 people left when Avant dies, giving Nameless the win. 1-0

Match 2(construct): Same players as aforementioned. Storm tells me to follow him and I do, but I back up to cover the hole right when storm is chosen as first zombie luckily. 3v1 now. TheRed dies with about 18 players left, and Maxx dies with about 12 players left, leaving me and avant again just as before. I am running when avant dies with around 9 players left giving nameless the win. 2-0

Reactions: minecrafter1414