Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlem

Your local hall haunter
Reaction score
In-game username: Marlem

Staff references: Not required

Time spent on the server: Not required

Other server ranks: Current Buildbox operator.

Teamspeak: Y/N (though I may not be able to talk)

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: I would describe the rank of trusted as one that maintains the peace on the server regularly, whether it be with regular players or staff gone corrupt (in which where a staff member does go corrupt, it is likely the best idea to alert a controller or higher) and can help with a diverse amount of subjects.

I see it as a role with great responsibility seeing as you may require judging those who are in the wrong at times. Along with that, I find that being a trusted is also one who sees from many point of vues when judging those in the wrong, you may gain insight on as to why they did something wrong.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
I am a 16 year old boy from Canada. I love playing computer games if it involves strategy, action or adventure. For some reason, I like to play sports but can never bring myself to do so. My friends would say that I'm friendly and great to be around, although at times I can be quite awkward. In all honesty, I don't like those that bully for the simple reason that it ruins any fun people can have, sort of like griefers and trolls (although I won't start any arguments with them because I seem to be of bad luck.)

• Optimistic
Reactions: Vatowski and Notme

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
We more of have the feeling that you banned yourself into the BuildBox server, which is absolutely a positive side, because it shows your dedication to it.

But we can hardly judge you on how you are as player somewhere else, or as a whole in the community.
We hope to have a better view of you on a later stage, when you will be on Elysium.

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.