maps submission noname

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
I must admit that I love the above design of the roof, very very nice! However, I feel this is at least worthy of testing, so looking forward to it. And I also do not think you should add that name; We need unique [it is unique] but also creative and good names.

JtTorso

Reaction score
I'll be honest, looks like another generic running map with some extra, I don't think this is worth testing especially since we almost always have at least two runner maps per rotation, I'd have to say the same for any other runner map that didn't look like it had any unique elements or any flare.

Matt_Allen

Matterator
Reaction score
Website
heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com
I'll be honest, looks like another generic running map with some extra, I don't think this is worth testing especially since we almost always have at least two runner maps per rotation, I'd have to say the same for any other runner map that didn't look like it had any unique elements or any flare.
[/agree]
We have many runner maps as is, personally, running maps aren't my cup of tea. This sort of looks like half a runner map, and half a normal map, and I'm not sure if that would work well. Of course, this could create a whole new kind of gameplay, with the lava and water blocks it could work. I don't know if I would want to see this added permanently, but I think a test would certainly do justice.