Maps not Resetting?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
CloseQuarters has definitely had reset issues, but I haven't heard quite as many reports on it. Perhaps it doesn't pop up in the rotation as often.
Are you sure that it has been reset issues on cloeQuarters? I have only seen "normal" problems with it, like maybe one or two times that the map itself didn't reset, and after that one round the map was reset.

GrantaClause

Santa's Evil Twin
Reaction score
Not entirely sure if this is right, but just a thought--it's happened before that the map doesn't reset because of someone who logs on between rounds (i.e. between the time the next map is selected and everyone is sent back to the lobby) and then goes into the portal, loading the not-yet-reset'd map. Once I logged on right as 747 was picked and went immediately into the portal, unknowing that everyone was still in the last played map, and it loaded an un-reset 747 map with only me in it. When everyone, including me, was subsequently sent back to the lobby and went into the portals, 747 remained in its un-reset state.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Not entirely sure if this is right, but just a thought--it's happened before that the map doesn't reset because of someone who logs on between rounds (i.e. between the time the next map is selected and everyone is sent back to the lobby) and then goes into the portal, loading the not-yet-reset'd map. Once I logged on right as 747 was picked and went immediately into the portal, unknowing that everyone was still in the last played map, and it loaded an un-reset 747 map with only me in it. When everyone, including me, was subsequently sent back to the lobby and went into the portals, 747 remained in its un-reset state.
Maps should reset approx 10 seconds after next round started, so I don't think that could affect it, though I might be wrong.

Guinessis

Reaction score
I noticed there were a lot of empty chests in White Hotel, although some were full, so I don't know if it didn't reset or those chests just aren't meant to be filled :/
White Hotel has a lot of empty chests by default, so that's technically working as intended. I wouldn't be against filling those chests however.