Maps, And FyreUK

Trevmaster9

Reaction score
Welcome! Trevmaster9 Here,

As a member of Rituals Of Fire, I have seen the beautiful art, and majestic scenery of the maps people have posted. Ive noticed that alot do look good but just arnt enough buildings for me. I have been watching and viewing FyreUK's Builds recently,(If you are unsure who these folks are take a look at their website here ->http://fyreuk.com/) They are aposoulty outstanding and I would like to see if they would do a custom themed map for Rituals Of Fire.
I am still unsure about this idea and I would like some support on this! :D
I also highly recommend checking them out before you make a suggestion if I or we as Blocktopia should go through with this idea,
I would love feedback on this!​
Thank You For Taking Your Time To Read This!,
Trevmaster9

Reactions: froyd
W

Wimali

Honestly I don't think a big team like them would even consider making a map for a server they've never even heard of.

Trevmaster9

Reaction score
Honestly I don't think a big team like them would even consider making a map for a server they've never even heard of.
They Could have though and they are very nice people its worth a try atleast, We dont know to this point, Thats why I brought up this conversation

Trevmaster9

Reaction score
No one Is giving feedback i feel like this is a stupid idea, This idea might be dropped...Unless i get more support i will continue this idea

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Uh. WOW. That's pretty neat how they show all of the people building something together in their timelapse videos. I don't think they would make RoF maps unless they were paid for it as well. Also, it looks like their maps are huge compared to the 100x100 sized maps that RoF requires.
So, are you looking for more RoF maps with epic buildings in them and less terrain?

Trevmaster9

Reaction score
Uh. WOW. That's pretty neat how they show all of the people building something together in their timelapse videos. I don't think they would make RoF maps unless they were paid for it as well. Also, it looks like their maps are huge compared to the 100x100 sized maps that RoF requires.
So, are you looking for more RoF maps with epic buildings in them and less terrain?
Yeah i was thinking that too but you know i dont think they would Bribe us like that when we appoached them with a suggestion. And on the other hand the map i was thinking would be just a little bit bigger than usual maps, cause they need their space. Then lastly Yeah more building yes, more chances of survival cause you can modify a house quickly and then your good to go. But on the other hand, like you said I do fear the fact they might want payments to them for a silly map, Dont get me wrong they will do their apsoulte best to make it perfect and fair cause we payed them too. So Yeah I dunno, Im still waiting for more responces of this idea.