[Map] Water Valley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julia Hansen

Reaction score
  • Name of the map: Water Valley (i think you get the idea lol)
  • Creator(s): Juliahansen88 (obviously), Spiderkrab, Mad11gab8
  • Size:97x97
  • Biome:jungle biome is fine :)
  • Screenshots (include the suggested timer areas!):
TIMERS! :bomb:
Timer 1:
Timer 2:

Timer 3:

Timer 4:

Timer 5 (last timer):

• If you included chests, No, no chests :p
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?:preferable no brake, nether brick stairs that are located at spawn
  • Any extra information about your map?:
Other screen shots
Screen shot 1:

Screen shot 2:

Screen shot 3:

Screen shot 4 (last but not least lol) :):

• The Story Behind the Map
Once there was a clash between the blocktopia world, beginning a new server and new worlds to discover, but deep in the buildblox server there was a map a unique one of a kind, the nether god, and the water god enemy for life, they fought over the little piece of land, to them that piece of land meant life! they wanted to take the land and turn it into there own creation for them to show off and be the better god, but they decided on war... until! the river crossed between the separate sides and BANG! not realising the water is sacred, peace water in fact! if they fight near over or around the water, bad lucky and a dark life is ahead, but the lava god hesitated he thought it was nonsense so he went ahead and tried to fight the water god, thats why every day the world floods in terror and lava!
(lol my quick different story :p)
  • EDIT! i edited the pictures, and so there is no lava anymore :)

Mia

Reaction score
Sorry for asking but is this map even going to be looked at? Ops+ might be busy at the moment I don't know but does anyone have anything to say about it?

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I'm going to agree with Coolio, remove the bedrock walls. True, this leaves the void exposed and easy to fall over, but that's what most maps have anyway.

Faliara

Reaction score
I'm sorry if you don't like this, but I just want to say that if the bedrock walls aren't good, try glass :) if that isn't good either, well... Glass panes? Or maybe dirt that goes up and down walls. Your decision.

Other than that, it looks great!

(I'm sory, I just had to give the suggestion.)

Pikmon2

Reaction score
I'm sorry if you don't like this, but I just want to say that if the bedrock walls aren't good, try glass :) if that isn't good either, well... Glass panes? Or maybe dirt that goes up and down walls. Your decision.

Other than that, it looks great!

(I'm sory, I just had to give the suggestion.)
or just use mountains or something to cover it in, or nothing and have invisible walls

Julia Hansen

Reaction score
[EDIT] i didnt meen for the bedrock walls to be there if they accept it or anything... i did the bedrock walls just to quarter my plot :)

Mia

Reaction score
Wow didn't think the bedrock walls would be the spotlight of this map .-. They aren't very important so maybe focus on the looks of the actual map and not the walls that make it square?

Status
Not open for further replies.