Status
Not open for further replies.

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score

Name of the map:Volcano (From Classic Lava)
Creator(s): engSamuelArcher, Toiletprincess
Minor Helper(s): Harold1995, olive44, dirtcake, BiggestKirbyFan.
Size: 81x81x81
Biome: Hell(nether)
Screenshots, including timer areas:
Timer 1

Timer 2

Timer 3

Timer 4

Raiser

Spawn

Top View

Have some nostalgia

If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional):
1 chest: 16 saplings. 1 enderchest
Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: Bedrock...waitaminute.
Any extra information about your map?: Can be seen on Buildbox at /warp xgen96.2 . Completely based and remade from classic lava map with a same name called Volcano. I need some tips on improving the map and I'm not really familiar with RoF standards of mapping.

H

Harold1995

It's a bit flat and not much to it for RoF i suggest making it less flat to make it look more nicely.
Other then that it's a nice idea and concept, Reminds me of that Bram map Myrridd or something.:p

FrenchSanta12

Voldemort
Reaction score
I loved this map on classic lava, although I kind of agree with Harold- RoF isn't like Classic, it has few waves and not one for the entire round. But I really love the nostalgia in this map, so it might be cool to actually have this map on to represent lava survival classic. Then again, in RoF there are 35 minutes, and spending the whole round just sitting in your house you built in about 5 minutes could be a little boring. Also, the map feels like it's a little bit small. The concept on the map remidns me a mix of the maps Oasis and Mynydd.

Great job on recreating the old classic map though, I appreciate it.

• Thank You
Reactions: RaizzanX

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Forgot to add there are 4 hidden timers and one raiser in the map. All the timers are at the volcano. Find the red wool. I changed abit of the terrain to make it less flat. Will get around with the map size with further opinions. Thanks for the feedback. Currently on the phone so I can't show the changes with the pictures.

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Ah, a volcano is a classic scenario for lava survival. The roar of explosions as chunks of scorched earth rain from the sky, the singed taste of burning that remains in the air, the toxic, poisonous gas that could kill you at any second. Yes, volcanoes are powerful and destructive forces that shape the world. I've been waiting for more volcanic submissions, and this one has surpassed me expectations quite a bit! I'd love to see it in the rotation. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.