Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com
Name of the map: Tartarus
Creator(s): Jubjubers
Size: 100x100
Biome: Hell
Screenshots (include the suggested timer areas!): http://imgur.com/a/q6Pok
If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): No chests here, boss!
Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: no.
Any extra information about your map?: It sorta looks like a big mouth if you look at it from above but that's not important right now
Download link (optional): http://smp.blocktopia.net/schematics/ it is saved as "JubRoFmap"

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
This map is freaking awesome. A while ago when TNT was still classic, we (a few TNT staff, and I say we, but I didn't really do much) started a Tartarus map, but didn't really make any headway. I'm glad you did it justice :)

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
This map is freaking awesome. A while ago when TNT was still classic, we (a few TNT staff, and I say we, but I didn't really do much) started a Tartarus map, but didn't really make any headway. I'm glad you did it justice :)
Yes! I remember Eeveon catgirl12466 and possibly some others were discussing it, then we started to make it!

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
I helped a teeny tiny bit with this map. (Not enough to be included as a maker, I just made some holes here and there.) It's a very cool map, and I think it brings a certain mythical element into Rituals of Fire that makes the whole server more interesting. Jub is, as always, one of the most skilled builders in our community, as is common knowledge, and in terms of asthetics I have no qualms. However, maybe a few dead, leafless trees wouldn't go astray in this map. Overall, I'm in support of putting Tartarus in our rotation. Cheers jub.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jubjubers
Status
Not open for further replies.