Name of map : World at War
Creator(s) : solis22, mjdj2012 and ansoro2112
Dimensions : 128x128x128
Round Time : 15 minutes
Diggable depth of the map :1 layer
Physics : Physics Off
Which server did you build your map on? : On Caznowl Freebuild
Number of secrets : Zero
Description of map: Ready for a new map submission, it's a hard to win, fun, and fun and fun and fun. This is a map that involves Running, Parkour, and Running... wait I just said that... If you really like Runner maps you will really like this."​
Screenshots of map :

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
The concerns of this map is the amount of adminium on the map and the round time 15 minutes for a runner map not filled to the top with jump courses is pro zombie from what I see from the screenshots. Take my map epic run it was 64^3 but a 10 minute round I watched as some round the zombies won at 4 minutes. Also Lots of adminium big map = lag. Make use of all empty space have jump courses going under other jump courses. The overall start of this map is good but I would like to see some improvement. Good Luck!
Hockeyfan1852

mjdj2012

Reaction score
SOLIS... change 15 to 7...

and put my name first... i was the one who started the map.. then u joined in... :3

ALSO change the map discription... "Ready for a new map submission, it's a hard to win, fun, and fun and fun and fun. This is a map that involves Running, Parkour, and Running... wait I just said that... If you really like Runner maps you will really like this."

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
SOLIS... change 15 to 7...

and put my name first... i was the one who started the map.. then u joined in... :3

ALSO change the map discription... "Ready for a new map submission, it's a hard to win, fun, and fun and fun and fun. This is a map that involves Running, Parkour, and Running... wait I just said that... If you really like Runner maps you will really like this."
7 minutes would give the humans at least a chance of surviving.

Hahaha00000

Reaction score
I'm concerned about the name of the map.
What part of this map reflects your theme of "World at War"
If you were trying to create an atmosphere of a mess or crossing walkways then you were not successful.
Thus, I strongly disagree with your description of your map which said "fun, and fun, and fun, and fun"
I'm just a strong critic when I'm commenting on runner maps, that's all. :)

On the other hand, there are a lot of spots of improvement.
First off, the big empty space above the course, do something about it. (I think all of us prefer an extension)
Second, work on the World at War theme

• Agree
Reactions: Hockeyfan1852

mjdj2012

Reaction score
Not really... its just parkour... simple parkour

EDIT: Well... I guess it is based of it..

Status
Not open for further replies.