Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Name: Twisted_Run

Creator(s): AngelWV

.Dat File: http://uppit.com/9avuckdtpytc/Twisted_Run.dat

Screenshots:
Final Notes:
This map is map specifically made for Running - It offers decent places to camp and alot of Running, It'll keep humans on their toes instead of staying in 1 spot for the whole round :p
The map is 32x128x32 thus making it a slim(ish) but very tall running map, If you fall to the bottom then.. That's a bummer.

This map has No Op_Blocks and the Cobblestone in all spots around the map is supposed to be breakable.
You can test it out at Safaree [Build] at /g Twisted_Run

Zepharn

Reaction score
may you just zip the lvl file and upload it... please :3 but i think id like the map

Edit: @AngelWV for testing it? (somehow im not possible to download .dat files)

Summer10

Reaction score
Almost same thing as dontstop and that other runner map. But I'd give it a try.
runrunrun?

I think int made a thread about runner maps on the old forums since we had SO MANY so erm...

besides that, he told me he is going to work on the spawn (right now it wouldn't work).
I wouldn't like or dislike this map to be honest
worth a test.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys, I was going to fix the spawn and re-upload, But if Int's doing it then that works :D
And I don't really see runner maps anymore, On old forums, which was Months ago (1+) there was LOADS, Now I see about 3 In rotation :p

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I found a flaw in my map, If you go up the twisted stairs in the corner, at the top you get stuck because the platform blocks your jump.