Mevgin

Reaction score
Name of map : Ducks
Creator(s) : hockeymatt79,Txboy1234,Forseti,James81818 and Mevgin
Dimensions : 128x128x128
RoundTime : 10 minute standard
Diggable depth of the map : 0
Physics : (off) standard
Which server did you build your map on? : Hockeyfan's Map Factory/All Welcome [NL] 24/7 Freebuild

Number of secrets : 2
.lvl file : http://www.mediafire.com/?hyvjyi4pwhhucxb
Description of map. : Running and Hiding map with Ducks. ♥
Screenshots of map :http://imgur.com/a/sZwLP/all#0

Ducks forever! ♥

EDIT: New .lvl file, now 128*3 map, new server and new Screenshots :)

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: Oviony and Vrgin

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
NO DUCKS, I HATE THEM ALL SO MUCH, NO DUCKS YOU HEAR ME? K.

It's a nice looking map Mev, I wouldn't mind playing it :D Though it would better if you could go on the sides, and have some sort of bridges over the map like dontstop has.

• Haha
Reactions: Silvuss

Txboy1234

Reaction score
Well we don't want the map to become to pro human, with some secrets with jump coarses and such having a running area above might be alittle to much. But after looking at the screenshot the map is gonna have to be edited because if you fall in the main map in the middle of the walkways there is no way out. There is gonna have to be a watervater or something at those places.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Maps that are genreally over 128^3 dont work well, at all. This map could be promising if it was made much smaller due to lag reasoning. Also this map looks very sparse, The large majoirty of this map is a giant duck and it could use alot more than just that

L

Later_Gator

Oh, look, someone finally made a duck-themed map. Excuse me, while I explode.

In all seriousness, I'd like to check this map out in person and see what I really think of it.

Edit: Okay, I saw the map. I think it's a bad map. If you take away the ducks, what do you have? An assumed small runner map with a couple of secrets and a jump course, which is very, very pro zombie. As I've already told you, Txboy1234 and Mevgin, it would be very wise to start a new map: a map that's more duck-themed. And, as I've also already told you, you shouldn't make a themed map with a lot of adminium showing (unless of course you need adminium for color). Try to brainstorm possible ideas for a better duck-themed map, because I believe you can make a better map. If you need any help with ideas, I'll be glad to help.

Txboy1234

Reaction score
Maps that are genreally over 128^3 dont work well, at all. This map could be promising if it was made much smaller due to lag reasoning. Also this map looks very sparse, The large majoirty of this map is a giant duck and it could use alot more than just that
Actually the map is gonna have to be in a smaller area, the duck area is smaller then 128, it's smaller then 80.

Later, go ahead and check out the map, i'm at the server right now.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Sorry but I cannot add the map in this state. It's build around jump courses and secrets which are both things that are toxic for the gameplay. I'd recommend you change some things so that every area is accessable for everyone and that there are no camping spots if you want to make a successful running map. Also, is the size really 256^3? It looks like a 64^3 map.

Vrgin

Survival Staff
Reaction score
well the duck was all my idea but i needed there help and i belive the demensions are actrully 64x64x64 but txboy might be able to confirm that.

Txboy1234

Reaction score
well the duck was all my idea but i needed there help and i belive the demensions are actrully 64x64x64 but txboy might be able to confirm that.
The demensions is alittle over 80 if you include the secret and such. The height is 64. The map was just recently moved to Hockeyfans server into a smaller map which I will be editing the map somewhat and then hopfully get some other peoples opinions on the map.