Map snapshot

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey i was just wondering f there was a new mao snapshot on the way.:)
I,(and a bunch of other players) would like to see all the new cityes on the map. The old snapshot was dominated by wilderness, and it would be cool to see the difference.

• Disagree
Reactions: Notme

Alkatraz

Reaction score
A few weeks ago before his holiday, I'm sure Malc said something about a map snapshot at a meeting.

And despite not being a raider, I would very much like to see how the map has changed with new settlements etc.

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
NO JUST NO.

Some of clans and players are hiding to avoid all PvP-related stuff, or even they do PvP, they don't want get raided.

Raiders would be very happy when that snapshot was released.
Dude, wat? The raiders of the server already have coords for A LOT of people. Grooby publicly offered diamonds for locations he didn't have, too. The idea that your stuff will stay secret forever is a false one. Just cover it up and make sure your entrances are safe. If you make it difficult enough, they won't bother. Aercem is safe!

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Dude, wat? The raiders of the server already have coords for A LOT of people. Grooby publicly offered diamonds for locations he didn't have, too. The idea that your stuff will stay secret forever is a false one. Just cover it up and make sure your entrances are safe. If you make it difficult enough, they won't bother. Aercem is safe!
No, It's not hard to keep a town a secret because raiders are lazy. They're not going to check every corner of the map (lol it's round, c wat i did thar) so if you build anywhere you'd be safe. With that snapshot, you're gone.

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
No, It's not hard to keep a town a secret because raiders are lazy. They're not going to check every corner of the map (lol it's round, c wat i did thar) so if you build anywhere you'd be safe. With that snapshot, you're gone.
Being lazy also means they won't go out to get you if you're far enough away. I've spent very little time exploring above ground on this smp, and I've got coords for at least a dozen locations. If you built above ground, people will find it. The snapshot won't be showing anything underground anyway. If you wanted to be hidden, why didn't you build out of sight?

• Agree
Reactions: Danni122112