spiderkrab

Reaction score
creators: spiderkrab,blackarcher25,sonic2205,butamou
size 81x92
biome: sandy-forest
items: 3 chests 1 wwith a map of the map :D
1 with wool and with with stone bricks
story: long long ago, it was a beautiful city
but then something happened terribly the sand crab blew all the sand on the beautiful city ... and apparently it was worse because the lava crab (spider crab)
came and spewed lava all over the map.
Now come the survivors survive the lava

Forseti

The Presiding One
Donor
Reaction score
I'd like to take a bit of a closer look. What's the warp name?

Also, spiderkrab - if you'd like to add onto a post it's best to edit it (edit button is on the bottom) rather than posting two times in a row.

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
The timers are going to have to be moved. We don't really like adminium walls surrounding maps, because the walls make the map look hideous :cool:. If you need, we can help you suggest some timer spots around the map.

• Agree
Reactions: FrenchSanta12

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
If you need, we can help you suggest some timer spots around the map.

In addition to this if you don't feel comfortable placing timers because you are unsure they will be right let us know. A director can put those in if they have time, if not ask Ron (or any of us) and maybe he (we) can do it if you assign him (us) to that plot.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
.//brush sphere sand *whatevernumberyouput* everywhere and I can see that most of it was not even smoothed.

I know its a sandstorm themed map but, you could have at least made the actual village (unless you did because I do see some cobble..the pictures you put up have terrible angles xD) and then placed the sand in reasonable areas.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
Yay critisism!
What I like:
-Theres some diversity in the mountains. Someplaces are in a high elevation and some at a low one.

What grinds my gears:
-I can actually tell where you /brush'd with sand. This map isn't finished because you didn't bother to polish out what you used commands to make.
-Theres nothing that makes this map stand out. No landmarks, no obvious style of building in this map that makes it memorable.
-Theres a fine line between making something look chaotic and just ugly. Placing random wood blocks doesn't add anything to the map.
-The block placement is a little sparatic. Some places have green grass and others quickly lead into mountains completly composed of sand. There should be one universal theme for everything.

Overall this map just isn't finished to the level of quality that should be on the server. It has great potential, but you just need to put more effort into it.
butthatsmyopiniondon'ttakeitpersonallyorthinkIhateyou.IDONT!

• Agree
Reactions: MetalGearSolis

Lupus_Stevens

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Yeeeah, I wouldn't take it personally, but I can't see myself enjoying this map a great deal. To me, this looks like clumps of sand with an array of random blocks dotted all over. There also isn't a lot of space to build, or a great amount of resources other than sand (and there are plenty of extremely sandy maps). I like the kind of atmosphere you're going for, but for me the execution is poor.

D

DarkHender

I think the map looks a little rushed and out there- as if you placed blocks randomly.

I like the sand concept though I personally think the map needs a great amount of work.