=======================================
Enjoy at the Restort!
Have Fun with it ;)

---------------------------------------
Name of the map: Sandstone Paradise
Creator(s): Harold1995 & MiyakoWolf
Size: 128x128
Biome: Jungle
Screenshots (included the suggested timer areas!)
Download link!: Sandstone Paradice!

=====================================================
2 Towers!:

A Tree and a Restaurant:

The Resort!:

At night!:

Streets!:

Bedroom!:

The Wall:

A Lonely Tree!:

Overview!:

Timers!:
Timers Wall!:

A Lost Timer 01:

A Lost Timer 02:

Hope you liked it! :D
===============================================================

W

Wimali

Although I think RoF needs more city maps, I feel like this one shouldn't get added. Judging by the screenshots, it's got quite a few screenshots and honestly looks kind of flat/boring.

• Sad
Reactions: MiyakoWolf
H

Harold1995

Although I think RoF needs more city maps, I feel like this one shouldn't get added. Judging by the screenshots, it's got quite a few screenshots and honestly looks kind of flat/boring.
Says the man who added a trillion empty grass maps :p (jk<3)
But yeah city maps are mostly flat, And am sorry it feels boring to you :D
What do you suggest?

• Agree
Reactions: crafter
W

Wimali

Says the man who added a trillion empty grass maps :p (jk<3)
But yeah city maps are mostly flat, And am sorry it feels boring to you :D
What do you suggest?
I don't really have any suggestions, just came to hate on your map

Well, honestly any suggestions I have would require you to re-do the entire map. I feel like some hills and caves are essential (although caves have been over-used in a lot of maps as well). Of course city maps are flat, but it being boring isn't the only problem, nor is it the biggest, I'm mostly worried about most of the map flooding at once (like on Ffos and other maps). This is just my opinion though, feel free to completely ignore it! :p

H

Harold1995

I don't really have any suggestions, just came to hate on your map

Well, honestly any suggestions I have would require you to re-do the entire map. I feel like some hills and caves are essential (although caves have been over-used in a lot of maps as well). Of course city maps are flat, but it being boring isn't the only problem, nor is it the biggest, I'm mostly worried about most of the map flooding at once (like on Ffos and other maps). This is just my opinion though, feel free to completely ignore it! :p
Mehh that's true! They can delay the timers tho for none fast flooding as on Melonia,
But i agree the map is not so pretty and it's flat.

Refrigerated_Elements

Dear Apparition
Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Going with an 0 because of the open flat land with no terrain or buildings and also the amount of premade homes with little of no blocks needed to live in them scares me. Improve on what I said, I may like to see this map in game.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
I remember seeing you and Miya making this, and from what I saw it looked good.

I'm not entirely sure about it now, however. As others have said, the premade houses is too many. If maybe you changed the materials to flammable, it would be better.
Also the fact that it's extremely flat (from what I can see). It looks a bit boring, and it needs a bit more.. texture? I probably didn't explain that as well as I could have, but I feel it's too flat.

CloudBryan9

Your Local Time Traveler
Reaction score
Overall it looks like a good map. It is a tad too flat for my tastes, also I never thought of the pre-made homes issue. But I do see how that can become a problem.
After a few fixes, in my opinion, this map would be more than ready to be part of the rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.