• Creator(s): nomsahoy
  • Size: 90x90
  • Biome: Plains
  • Screenshots (include the suggested timer areas!):

Inside the chests at the abandoned work areas

Inside the buildings facing the bridge

Ragetastic96 did this

Spawn

Added gravel and dirt pits in the caves. Just making it feel vanilla.

I didn't clear out the ravine from a chunk of stone. I built the caves and filled around them. You can see in the upper right corner how I was filling it in by hand until Jubjubers showed me a better way to fill in the stone.

http://imgur.com/a/n3sJF I decided to hyperlink it just because I didn't want 30 pictures in one webpage :p
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): Cobblestone, broken stone swords, "Bloody Torches", sticks. One chest Rage planted has a vine, some rails, and torches. He might have put two of those down, but I'm sure about one. Finally, one chest in the 'hidden shrine' has a book. That's it.

• Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: I would like it if the torches were no break, or at least the ones by spawn. I don't know if that's possible, but I'd like it if mobs didn't spawn at spawn. Don't want this to end up being another Sanctuary.

• Any extra information about your map?: I tried making a warp. Didn't work. I keep trying
    Code:
    /setwarp Ravine

If you need help finding the timers, I'll try to get help making a warp and show you around later.