[Map] Overhang

W

Wimali

This reminds me of UHT_002, which was added to the server as "Overhang" :p. It was removed the very same day however, and never seen again... Not sure what happened to it. This map is quite similiar, but not extremely similiar. It's a decent map! It reminds me a little of Hole..

Reactions: 1 person
H

Harold1995

This reminds me of UHT_002, which was added to the server as "Overhang" :p. It was removed the very same day however, and never seen again... Not sure what happened to it. This map is quite similiar, but not extremely similiar. It's a decent map! It reminds me a little of Hole..
oh i have never seen that map:( It looks very nice though wonder why it got deleted :(
Thanks for replying, I seem to have a thing with caves :D

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
So many amazing maps, I am just going to start saying the same thing over and over and over again. Anyway, this looks great! The desert looks a bit out of place but overall this is very nice work! (We may end up putting bedrock walls along the mountain side [not by air] so that people don't dig out).

H

Harold1995

So many amazing maps, I am just going to start saying the same thing over and over and over again. Anyway, this looks great! The desert looks a bit out of place but overall this is very nice work! (We may end up putting bedrock walls along the mountain side [not by air] so that people don't dig out).
Yeah i couldn't miss the map-making party right?:p Anyway go ahead with the bedrock. ;)
And as for the desert i felt like people would need sand for some reason :L