=======================================
Just an Elfen Tree!
Stay Safe!:D
---------------------------------------
  • Name of the map: Lingque Taura
  • Creator(s): Tamzies & Harold1995
  • Size: 100 x 100
  • Biome: Forest
  • Screenshots (included the suggested timer areas!)
  • Download link!:Linque Taura
=====================================================
Spawn:
Water-Fall
Bridge:

Sandy Desert:

Creepy Hallway:
The Tree:

Timers!:
Timer 01:

Timer 02:

Timer 03:

Timer 04:

Timer 05:

An elven Tree forest with a little magical touch. What's to complain :D
Hope you enjoy! :D
================================================================

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
The creepy hallway is a neat idea. I also like the details on both of the tree houses. I think that the waterfall along the base of the larger tree could use a little work because they look like they're coming out of nowhere. Perhaps put a little pond area within the tree?

H

Harold1995

The creepy hallway is a neat idea. I also like the details on both of the tree houses. I think that the waterfall along the base of the larger tree could use a little work because they look like they're coming out of nowhere. Perhaps put a little pond area within the tree?
Sounds like an awsome idea :D I'll see how i will make the pond Thank you.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Okay, I like the overall feel of the map but some of the builds just look under par to what the rest of the map is. I can guess that you are better at doing terrain and terraforming from this though. The main thing that bothers me is the bridge and some of the other structures such as the tree home (I think that is what it is) and the creepy hallway. You said that map is supposed to be a elfish map, try to make the builds look majestic and grand with it too.

H

Harold1995

Okay, I like the overall feel of the map but some of the builds just look under par to what the rest of the map is. I can guess that you are better at doing terrain and terraforming from this though. The main thing that bothers me is the bridge and some of the other structures such as the tree home (I think that is what it is) and the creepy hallway. You said that map is supposed to be a elfish map, try to make the builds look majestic and grand with it too.
Building a majestic elfen town is quite hard to achieve but very fun to make and will able to spend time on making that:) We shall try to improve this map and improve the buildings, Thank you for your feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.