Map : Last Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
Hello everyone, here is my map 'Last Resort'.

Author : Malacath

Size : 144 x 144

Map boundary : 72

Spawn : In the exact middle of the map (on the top if the island at 0, 0)

Kits :
Humans
Civilian : 8 Leather, 3 stone, 3 wood logs & 2 apples

Gaurd : 1 stone sword, 1 leather chestplate & 2 apples

Merchant : 2 apples, 2 bread, 1 of every stone tool (no sword)

Pilot : 1 leather cap, 1 wooden sword, 1 bow, 8 arrows, 2 apples

Hunters
Infiltrator : 1 bow, 12 arrows, 1 ender pearl

Butcher : 1 stone axe, 1 gold chestplate, 1 gold boots, 1 potion of strenght I

Assassin : 1 wooden sword, 1 leather chestplate, 1 potion of swiftness I

Warlord : 1 iron sword, 1 flint & steel, 2 potions of instant health I

Random kits enabled

Screens
Overall screen of the map

Screen from the top of the map

Screen slightly from the side bottom of the map

edit : oh, this screen got derped, ignore that!

Notes : This is 'Last Resort', the humans last hope of survival. The small floating island is populated by some survivors, gaurded by volunteers. But fate struck... the resort has been discovered by the weird hunting creatures. Now it's up to you to manage your survival. Will you try to get a bow and camp up in the towers? Or are you going down, to the bottom of the island, where the first resort failed and got raided.

There's plenty of stuff around the whole map. It doesnt matter in which direction you go, you'll find chests with items! Good items? that's up to you to decide, just use every wisely.

More notes : It's not the biggest map, but with some smart moves you'll manage to survive and find your way. There are no diamond weapons and such on the map, so it will be a fair game.

Destroy blocks : Enabled (editted)
Place blocks : Enabled

Destroy blocks before the round has started (the 2:30 min preparation time) : Enabled (editted)
Place blocks before the round has started : Enabled

Download link : Not necessary for a submission?

Airkid

Reaction score
Its a really well built map, although as you said in your notes, its not a very big map, quite small. I don't think that the round time will pass 5 minutes unless the Survivors are really pro and and the Hunters are bad.

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
Well, we allow block breaking then so the players can form defenses / jumpcourses and what not. But just to let you guys know, there are alot of chests with blocks on the map.

Guinessis

Reaction score
Agreed that the size is a bit small, but the map itself looks great (if a bit similar to Red Tern Skylands). Set the round timer down to 6 minutes and see how it plays out.

Mac27

Your local Macintosh XXVII
Reaction score
I agree with others that this wouldn't work as a 10 minute game. 6 minutes would be a lot more realistic, the thing is though I don't think 6 minutes is long enough for a round, so I would like to see another section added. Another floating island perhaps?

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
I downloaded it last night, and I just can't seem to get my mind around the size. A map like this showing up at peak hours will just have people falling down left and right into the void.

As of right now, I'm going to have to say...

DENIED. YOU MAY RESUBMIT THIS IN 1 WEEK'S TIME AFTER SUITABLE CHANGES ARE MADE.

Status
Not open for further replies.