[Map] Inbetween (16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wimali

This map is inspired by the "Halcyon" map created by rawrmynameisrex, which has really become a classic RoF map in my opinion. Of course this map is not even close to being as awesome as Halcyon, but, y'know, I still liked it enough to submit. Little fun fact.

Name: Inbetween (cuz the spawn is inbetween two mountains. eheheheh. yeah, don't expect me to be creative ok)

Size: 128x118x128

Creator: bram13 (not Bram13 k)

Biome: Plains, but if you'd be able to keep the biomes the way they are right now, keep 'em like that. But it's not necessary.

An overview of the map.

One of the corners of the map.

A lake. Yay.

Another corner of the map. OMG BIRCH TREES.

graveyard yay

There's this little area inbetween the two desert-pit-things (omg double inbetween????). I think it should be fun for mobfighting.

Stupid cow.

No-drop blocks: (Player) head.

Download:

RAR: http://www.mediafire.com/?8vh8q5uupdva7hf

ZIP: http://www.mediafire.com/?7bs7b4fvhwibbka

W

Wimali

A little note: Every wave has two timers, I believe. Most of the time, they're quite close to eachother.

The first two timers are all the way down the desert tunnel thing and should both release 5 minutes into the game.

After that you've got two more timers a little higher up in the same cave, which should release at 10 minutes into the game.

Next two timers are both in one of the desert pits, and should release at 15 minutes.

Another two timers can be found right next to spawn, both releasing at 20 minutes.

Next timers are a little higher again, releasing at 25 minutes.

The second-to-last timers are all the way up the top, releasing at 30 minutes.

Then there's one more timer, which I haven't marked on the map because it looks ugly. You can put it anywhere above y118 really (the build limit). I'm not marking it because it's above the build limit anyway, right? And I don't want to spoil the sky =(. It should release at 32 minutes.

W

Wimali

I love the sand holes because they give a more verity of resources and glass is important! maybe some gravel would be nice there! +1

Btw bram if u didn't put my head there i will come to u at night and pour mustard and ketchup all over your body and your window and your laptop <3 http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8cn85Yfqo1rzryiwo1_500.gif
GURL, I EDITED THE MAP JUST FOR YOU!

NOW PUT THE FUCKING KNIFE DOWN.

(will update the download link tomorrow, not feeling like it right now)

buildbuild12

Reaction score
  • Dislike
Reactions: Supermegacheater

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Bram, you've always amazed me with how many quality maps you can create in such a short amount of time. I must say you have quite the work ethic and a creative spirit to match it. For your 16th map you're still going strong and this map is no exception to the standards you've established for mapmakers in RoF and in Blocktopia in general. It's an interesting concept, well-stocked with resources. In my opinion, the map is where it needs to be to be accepted into the rotation.

Also as a side note I think it's very humble of you to admit you drew inspiration from another's map. I know quite a few people who'd be too proud to admit they didn't think of every single part themselves. It says a lot about your character. :)

Reactions: 1 person
D

DarkHender

I'm not very enthusiastic about this map- It looks very plain to me and boring. It has a few holes and mountains, a shrine to French and that's about it. I would love to see more added to this map, for now I'm more of a -1 (if we rated maps like that)

W

Wimali

I'm not very enthusiastic about this map- It looks very plain to me and boring. It has a few holes and mountains, a shrine to French and that's about it. I would love to see more added to this map, for now I'm more of a -1 (if we rated maps like that)

As this was another "natural" map, I decided not to add any buildings to it (I feel like the graveyard and the "shrine" don't really count) and I'm not changing my mind either. I made this map for the very purpose of having a map which pretty much doesn't have any structures in, so I'm keeping it like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.