Map I'm working on: "Wrath of the neverbeings"

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm currently working on a map on SP, hence why I'm not on SMP that much at the moment (plus my laptop seems to hate multiplayer :/ ). I've used worldedit to remove the chunks for this abyss-esque creation, and only using it to change time status so that i can see what i'm working on. All these blocks have been placed so far by placing them one at a time, including making block pillars and columns to reach parts of the map area :p

Wrath of the neverbeings is a map based around the classic SMP settlement Hollowbastion, which was created approximately a year ago. Here's a few sneak peeks so far:

more sneak peeks to come soon!

Numberplay

Reaction score
Tip : Change one block on the texture to make it transparent. Then use this block to stop people from falling.

Use this tip only if you plan on making your map public which should be since you're working on that.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
My only concern is that it should be fallable from. Think of it as a floaty island version of maruna ice challenge :p

edit: although if I end up expanding on it, and releasing it as a giant adventure pack, then I would release it with said building blocks to ensure that I can make it a free-roam exploration pack.