Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
  • Name of the map: HayCliff
  • Creator(s): olive44
  • Size: 95x65
  • Biome: Plains
  • Screenshots, including timer areas:
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): No chests :V
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: Hay_Bale
  • Any extra information about your map?: A pretty simple map who looks fun to play in RoF, that's all i have to say
  • Download link : (http://smp.blocktopia.net/schematics/ schematic name is olive44_HayCliff )
By the way, If you want to see the map in BB just go in /mvtp advplots and /warp haycliff

Plive

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Eh, please do not add "[To be Added]". Only controllers should put this in once they've decided what should happen to the map
Haw fack sorry its the first time i'm adding a map and i don't really know what to do...
Can you please edit that? I don't know how to modify the title.
Thank you :x

• Winner
Reactions: Notme

Refrigerated_Elements

Dear Apparition
Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
I like the concept of the map. I feel that the maps looks nice. I would suggest adding a structure or two to make the map a bit more exciting, but you don't have to. The spawn should be moved up a bit so it does not get flooded with in the first lava wave. Over all I feel like this map could work well. +1

W

Wimali

adding ores
Probably don't want to do that. Ores will randomly generate in the stone. If you put ores in your map, they will be in the same place every time which could allow people to farm certain ores.

Status
Not open for further replies.