[Map] Gueldene

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownlee123

Reaction score
Welcome to the floating village of Gueldene.

Name: Gueldene
Creator(s): brownlee123
Size: 75 x 75
Biome: Swampland (I like the way the trees look)
Screenshots:
General Screenshots
Timers
Chests
No-Break/No-Drop Blocks: I would prefer it if the Birch and Spruce Slabs that make up the Bridges were no-break. This is simply to prevent people being jerks and making others unable to move around the map.
Extra Information: The obsidian covering the ground beneath the map is to represent The Void. In the actual map, I would like it if there was no ground beneath the Islands, just The Void.
An explanation of the somewhat valuable things in the chests is this:
The more valuable items are just plain harder to get. The Box has no bridge leading to it. The Waterfall Chest is hidden and somewhat hard to find (But not too hard), and the Secret Room does have some important things in it, but you need to find the waterfall chest first, then find the hint. The chest higher in the Tower is there, because most people wouldn't expect a chest waaay up there.
Download: Just warp /warp Gueldene in BuildBox Plots.

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Once again, another excellent map brownlee. I love the paths, and how they're sort of just floating there. It creates a sense of isolation, which an interesting aspect of survival itself. You've created a new and interesting landscape, well done! I'd love to see it in rotation.

• Agree
Reactions: crafter

brownlee123

Reaction score
Thank you all for the positive reviews! You guys rock!
Dessern5 said:
If this is accepted the skulls will probably be removed from the chests and the durability weakened on the diamond swords and gold boots.
Ah, that's ok. I didn't expect all the valuable items to be in there anyway.

H

Harold1995

Very nice map creative and awsome too lookat :3
Defenetly love to see this in the rotation!

Butamou

Grandmason
Contributor
Reaction score
The size should not be an issue at all. It will give the players more or a challenge with the limit blocks and have people work together. It is a good map. +1 'nuff said.

brownlee123

Reaction score
crafter said:
Looking at this again you prolly want that enchantment table to be no-break.
Yeeeeaaaah, that's true.
CHANGE: I would like the Enchantment Table to be No-Break. People can still use it, but they can't take it.

W

Wimali

CHANGE: I would like the Enchantment Table to be No-Break. People can still use it, but they can't take it.
I believe enchantment tables are no-drop anyway. (found that out on Waterpit a few months ago)

Anyway, as I told you on buildbox before you submitted this map, I actually had the same idea for a map but probably wouldn't have executed it any better. Really like this map. It's kind of dangerous maybe, but that just adds to the fun. Now make more maps :D

Status
Not open for further replies.