Map:Fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TBDWFE1

I posted this map last week and it got denied, however i am a bit confused as to why because i received no -1's, only 2 +1's. Maybe it was because i only got 2 the map didn't get through? I would improve it but i didn't get any replies back when i asked how, so i guess you will just have to leave a comment. Hopefully this time around i will get more votes and the map will be a success :)
Name of map: Fallout
Author: TBDWFE1
Size: 144x144
Map boundary: Sponge placed around x=8 z=8. Radius is 72.
Kits:
Humans:
Hero-Stone sword, leather helmet.
Farmer-Wooden sword, 3 bread, 10 dirt.
Alchemist-Stone sword, potion of minor health (or whatever it is called, the one that gives you a bit of health).
Sniper-Bow, 15 arrows.

Hunters:
The first hunter (dark hunter)-Stone sword, bow, 10 arrows.
Ghoul-Wooden sword, 5 rotten flesh, 2 ender pearls.
Arrowslinger-Bow, 15 arrows.
Raider-Stone sword, Stone pickaxe.

Random or choose kits? Random.

Notes:
This map features in a harsh, fallout style wasteland. It is going to be tough for both humans and hunters to both survive and hunt in this post-apocalypse map. Humans can run, build up broken down homes, hide in numerous buildings (most destroyed)or even take shelter in a vault! The question is-are you fit enough to survive in the wasteland?
Resources are limited, the only goal is to survive...
The map will start at sunset and mobs will be on. Be careful of the dark tunnel linking the two halves of the map...
Fire spread OFF.
Build time-3 minutes. During build time players can break all blocks. Spawn is located around x=77, z=32, y=5. It is marked with a diamond block.
Hope you think this map is fun enough for Blocktopia :)
Download link: See my boxel in Buildbox.
Also, is it possible for, if this map goes on AoD, the bedrock layer to be lowered about 15 layers or so, and replaced with 15 layers of stone? This would make it a map that could be mined and at the moment bedrock is only a few layers down, and is too easy for hunters to /locate. Thanks.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

New images: http://imgur.com/a/Wq4l6#0
I am currently waiting to find out if I can get the file for my boxel, as I wasn't able to save it because of limited computer access.

dhall10

Reaction score
Looks pretty good to me, would keep the rounds short and sweet because it is quite a small map. :D

• Agree
Reactions: Olix

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
Good looking map though the rooms seem to have rather low roofs. also some of the buildings look kinda dull honestly.It would be hard for the humans to win kinda small.You did a fantastic job with the terrain though.
All in all desent map.

Super_Koray

Reaction score
Map seems fine to me but it looks a bit messy. I can't seem to find a certain style but the rest looks good ;)
btw, with messy i mean the style :unsure:

Guinessis

Reaction score
I'm afraid this map is lost to the nether - it was on his boxel, and TBD was away when the call went out for saving them. It may still exist somewhere, but I don't think that's the case. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.