[Map/Editing] Desert

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyStars

Reaction score
http://ladystars.imgur.com/all/ (Pictures)
* Ladystars
* Desert
* Chest
1) 1Bread 3 paper 1 book 2 ink
2) 1Bread 3 paper 1 book 2 ink
3) 1apple 3 paper 1 book 2 ink wooden sword, leather pants
4) 9 Waterbottles 1 reg 0:45, 1 waterbreathing 3:00
5) 5 golden nuggets
6) 3 golden nuggets
7) (Hidden chest) 2 apples 4 breads Writin Book: SECRET NOTE (Ask in comments)
8) (hidden chest) 3 beaf, 3 bread, a Writin book (Adventure in the map), a Little redstone bones and a skull (Should be a dead person)
9) 6 graves (6 doublechests with bones and skulls as dead bodys) one with leather chest and pants one with a golden nugget, and 3 with 1 or 2 rotten flesh.
10) Bow, 17 arrows, stone sword feather ink paper a book.
11) Apple Bread 5 glass bottles a writen book (Adventure in the map ask in comments)
12) spine 2 rotten flesh 2 iron ingots 1 stone pickaxes 2 bones
13) 4 coal, 2 stonepicks, 2 bread, a bone and 2 rotten flesh.
14) Last chest is a code door with bedrock around it so that you cant cheat... You will find the code if you follow the adventure. Behind the door you will find 4 iron ingots and an enderpearl

*I would like to add no-break to goldblocks, ironblocks , emeraldblocks levers and signs on this map.
*/Warp Dessert

LadyStars

Reaction score
I've never made a RoF map before, so PLEASE tell me what's wrong if there is anything, so that i can change it. =)

LadyStars

Reaction score
I can't say anything about map, as pictures are broken - it leads to our forums.
Upload them to Imgur instead, and click "Insert/Edit Image" and paste here link to pictures.

Also use map format.
Offcourse, i will try. I have no idea what "map format" is?

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Offcourse, i will try. I have no idea what "map format" is?
  • Name of the map:
  • Creator(s):
  • Size:
  • Biome:
  • Screenshots, including timer areas (Do not use shaders or a custom resource pack!) :
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional):
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?:
  • Any extra information about your map?:
  • Download link (optional):

LadyStars

Reaction score
LadyStars
Oh one more thing, you've taken all the screenshots with a texture pack, you have to do it with the default texture pack, can you fix that please? :)
The texturepack is the same as the orginal minecraft (16x16) This one is just the faithful version (32x32) The items is the complete same, no changes in this texturepack, cause of my bad internet connection it will take me about 1 hour Work to make new screenshots, isn't this okay please? ;o

LadyStars

Reaction score
Yeah "A custom resource pack" I read that, but this is not a custom, it's just a Faithfull, made by mojang.

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

LadyStars

Reaction score
Yes.. I'm sorry.. Can i fix it when i get better connection? I'm not able to do it now, since my connection is very bad.

LadyStars

Reaction score
Looks good! I like the little town with the cute houses :3 I feel like some higher mountains are missing, but that's my opinion ofcourse
Well.. it is a dessert.. but you are right with Mountains c; That's kinda why i made underground to give it a Little more you know :b I was thinking alittle bit of "Aosis" with the sidemountains but i dropped it ;/ ;c

Reactions: ghostbuster333
Reaction score
9) 6 graves (6 doublechests with bones and skulls as dead bodys) one with leather chest and pants one with a golden nugget, and 3 with 1 or 2 rotten flesh.

*I would like to add no-break to goldblocks on this map.

-> One more thing, I checked your map in bb, and you might want to add iron block and emerald block to the no-break list, as these materials are a little bit too easy to find on this map (check spawn) + there is a huge amount of it

EDIT: Not sure about the skulls, they are expensive in the RoF-shops, but very easy to find in this map, so maybe only place one?

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7

LadyStars

Reaction score

*I would like to add no-break to goldblocks on this map.

-> One more thing, I checked your map in bb, and you might want to add iron block and emerald block to the no-break list, as these materials are a little bit too easy to find on this map (check spawn) + there is a huge amount of it

EDIT: Not sure about the skulls, they are expensive in the RoF-shops, but very easy to find in this map, so maybe only place one?
Oh yes you can break at spawn, thats right. Thanks i'll fix it right now.

Reactions: ghostbuster333
Status
Not open for further replies.