[Map] Candyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name of the map: Candyland

Creator(s): Endersteve5 (concept, design, terraforming, building), Harold1995 (additional terraforming, building and tips)

Size: 96x76x96

Biome: Forest

Screenshots, including timer areas:

First timer
Second and third timer
Fourth timer
Fifth timer
If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them:

Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: Smooth sandstone, so that the map can't be flooded by people digging into the lava (Fanta) lakes.

Any extra information about your map?: This is my first map, any constructive criticism is welcomed.

Buildbox warp: /warp Endersteve5_Candyland

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
first
Looks nice, just wondering - is there many recourses that could be useful? (wood/stone?) - as you know, maps need a decent amount of recourses to make a good map.
Trees are there, the leaves have simply been replaced with colored wool. As for stone, there's plenty in the lower levels of the map.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
+1 Everything was done right.
Only issue, are the lava pools which people can just flood areas with if they really wanted to with a little digging.
I'm assuming this is a question :p
I hope you can make it so that the lava pools lava doesn't act like flooding lava, but if you can't, then just take the lava out or tell me to do so c:

Butamou

Grandmason
Contributor
Reaction score
+1 Everything was done right.
Only issue, are the lava pools which people can just flood areas with if they really wanted to with a little digging.
I'm assuming this is a question :p
I hope you can make it so that the lava pools lava doesn't act like flooding lava, but if you can't, then just take the lava out or tell me to do so c:
Wasn't a question, If a player digs a little channel from the lava pool to lets say the chocolate river, it will flood that entire level, ways to prevent this, completely surround it in a different block material and make it no break. (or use bedrock).

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wasn't a question, If a player digs a little channel from the lava pool to lets say the chocolate river, it will flood that entire level, ways to prevent this, completely surround it in a different block material and make it no break. (or use bedrock).
Ah, I'll change it then. :)

EDIT: Bordered the lava lakes with smooth sandstone, so this should be no-break.

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Sweet map! I like the texture in the "chocolate river" and how the soul sand looks like crispy chocolate clusters.
Although, It feels like it's missing a chocolate waterfall which could have been placed along one of the two flat walls at either end of the river. And it would have been neat if you placed one of the gummy bears halfway in one of the lava pools! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.