Reaction score
Name of the map: Afterlife
Creators: BetaPanda, ghostbuster333
Size: 95 x 95
Biome: Plains

Screenshots

Timers

Chests

Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: no-drop: Skeleton Skull, Wither Skeleton Skull, Nether Bricks, Nether Brick Stairs, all types of Quartz Blocks, glowstone
Any extra information about your map?: We placed the first timer in the evil castle to prevent people from using it as a house + this is a remake of an earlier map
Download link (optional): /warp Afterlife2

Thanks to @Toiletprincess for the lovely rainbow ;3

Last edited:

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
Going to be checking this out later ;o

After looking around on this map. It has been improved a lot. There is a lot more variation on how the map looks, the underground caves and the little castle in the light, both look awesome.

The timer in the evil castle needs to have holes so the lava can flow out of it. Also I think that glowstone should be no drop to, since there is a lot of it in the map.

One thing that I thought could be improved was the Timer placement. It feels that you could've got more creative with them by placing them in evil/hidden spots around the map.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Going to be checking this out later ;o

After looking around on this map. It has been improved a lot. There is a lot more variation on how the map looks, the underground caves and the little castle in the light, both look awesome.

The timer in the evil castle needs to have holes so the lava can flow out of it. Also I think that glowstone should be no drop to, since there is a lot of it in the map.

One thing that I thought could be improved was the Timer placement. It feels that you could've got more creative with them by placing them in evil/hidden spots around the map.

Good luck!
Added glowstone to the no-drop list, thanks for telling us
About the evil castle, the first timer is actually a "safety" timer to prevent people from using it as a home, but if players do block up the entrance, the second timer is actually the "real" first timer... Difficult to explain.
And yes, we had some problems with the timer placements, we aren't good with it xD... Any suggestions for better timer placements are always welcome ;)
Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:
  • Thank You
  • Agree
Reactions: BetaPanda and Lux

Refrigerated_Elements

Dear Apparition
Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
I had fun exploring this map. I feel like the map was well built. This map is nice and different looking as well. The spawn is in an nice spot due to how high it is, meaning it wont get flooded quickly. Gameplay wise I feel like this could work well. With all that said I would like to see this in the rotation +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.