MacTarvish's Trusted Application

MacTarvish

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: MacTarvish
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: SkyDragoon45
  • Which server you are applying for: [Blocktopia] Zombie Survival
  • The Timezone you are in: UTC/GMT +8 hours
  • Your age: 16
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I joined the server Jan 8, 2012 (Almost 4 months) Playing 88 Hour's Worth on the server.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? If i were to be approved, I will ALWAYS make sure the rules are being followed. I will leave my hiding spot Just to make sure everything is ok, even if it means becoming a zombie. I will Explain to someone that is Breaking the rules what they did wrong. Lastly, I will try to make the game as Fair and Fun as it should be, for everyone.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will first Print screen the "Abusive" Staff member's Wrong doings.(To prove im not lying) Then I will Confront the "Abusive" Staff Member. asking him/her about the situation. Having heard the Staff Member's side of the story, I will look for another Staff member (op+) and ask them what they think about it.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I am Active, Mature, i know the Rule's . I like to help people out, especially the new one's and hopefully i can keep the game fair at all times. Im also usually on when Op's are not.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will keep the game Fair and Fun making sure the rules are Enforced at ALL TIMES. I will not Abuse the Commands i will be given, i will only use them when needed too. I will help the people that need help and Warn and or kick people who are breaking the rules.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: awwwyea, Theodorre, Ooglie101, Gassy_Europeon, Kraby1. Thanks guys :D i hope i wont let you down.
  • Signed: MacTarvish

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will first Print screen the "Abusive" Staff member's Wrong doings.(To prove im not lying) Then I will Confront the "Abusive" Staff Member. asking him/her about the situation. Having heard the Staff Member's side of the story, I will look for another Staff member (op+) and ask them what they think about it.
If staff+ is abusing his powers, do not go to another op+ and tell him about the situation. Instead, go to a controller+ and show them your evidence. Either way, a very good application in my opinion. And GOOD LUCK!

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
I just had one thing else to add in. Do not worry it isn't much. When you said (To prove im not lying), I just wanted to let you know that we don't ask for a screenshot to prove that you are telling the truth. However it is for things that can only been seen in game. For things that cannot be checked later like chat. Maybe flying or speeding while unreffed or pics of spleefing or griefing players unfairly. Other than that great app and I expect good things from you, and you have made a good first few impressions on me .:)

MacTarvish

Reaction score
Duly Noted Ethical! :D And please be informed that i will be away for about 4 days(Starting Today) so if it's possible to extend my trial for the amount of days i will be absent. thank you.