Lovely day today, isn't it?

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!

I have seen you on AoD a couple times, though I unfortunately cannot say I've seen you on Classic Zombie Survial :(

Nonetheless, glad to see you've made it to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time on AoD. It gets easy after a while ;)

W

Wimali

...this has to be one of the most popular introduction threads I've seen in a while. Welcome! :D

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Well, "Welcome", I guess, is the formal way of responding to introduction threads; in this case, I'd think "Salutations, snail" is more appropriate. Good to see you here :p
Come on TeamSpeak, sometimes. That's where I spend most of my day, as do many other amazing people here.

Ceres

Reaction score
Hello-oh!

Just wanted to introduce myself since I play on your wonderful servers such as AoD sometimes though I absolutely suck at that game and I never kill anyone. Howsoever, I'm not a complete stranger to BT, I played on your classic ZS server a few times (really not frequently) before it shut down and I know a few people from BT as for example the perfect, adorable and sexy grimmjowforever. <3 She's such a wonderful girl. Who knows, some of you might know me as well.

Well, I'm not good with words so this should be enough. I have heard a lot of good things about BT and I'm looking forward to meet you all!

Sexy German has entered the building!

Illusionist

The Neighbourhood <3
Reaction score
Don't you remember me on MM _Illusionist_ ? Whenever I was there you whined that someone was making you uncomfortable and you left :D

Illusionist

The Neighbourhood <3
Reaction score
Awh, come on mate don't lie, it's okay I got the logs with your PM's on MM and those times, I'll make sure to post them once I get my PC back :D

Yoruka

Reaction score
Now stop threatening me. I have done nothing wrong, whether you believe it or not. I would appreciate it if you could stop your whiny spam on this topic. We both know that you are just mad at me because I reported you for power abuse which led to your demotion.

No futher discussion.