lovedaice's Trusted Application - August 2, 2013

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: lovedaice

Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names: They are not fully mine, but Multia13 (Sometimes use of other servers) and Rubikird (never use)

What is your Timezone? Central Standard Time, UTC/GMT -6

Who has agreed to reference you? (You need AT LEAST 1 staff reference): Solis22/JWhitty

What is your current real life age? (Don't be Shy): My real-life age is 14, contrary to what I put as my profile age.

How many hours have you played on AOD in total? (Use /timeonline to check): At the time of this Application, while still ingame, 4 Days, 18 Hours, 8 Minutes

How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on? Over the past few days, with access to a Computer and long-term Internet, along with Summer Holiday for school, I have been fairly active. I come on when I wake up until I go to bed, most days if server is active enough. I do visit and play on the other servers, but I frequent the AoD server. After school starts, I may not have a tonne of time to play, but I will get on as often as possible.

Do you have any past experience staffing in Minecraft? Operator+ on the Classic Freebuild server, BUILDY from I believe October 28 to the end, which has sadly gone down with the rest of Classic. Sentinel [Head-Admin, basically] on 1 server for I think 5 months? (Version 2.0 of that server coming soon, will staff there also), and Head-Admin/near Co-Owner of another for the duration of that server, approximately 3 or 4 months.

What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it? When people do not "take note", so to say, of other's requests when they are doing something wrong, I tend to try to get forceful to make sure they listen. I could possibly be more lenient and understanding. I am also sometimes quick-to-act and a bit gullible. But I can learn to take these things step-by-step and also learn what is truth and what is false.

What food/beverage would best suit your personality and why? I do not know why this question needs to be added, but... Hm. Probably... Pizza? A lot of people love pizza. There are also many different types of pizza, which just adds to the variety of options and adding more people who love it. Pizza is probably one of the most-consumed food items nationally. Mm... Back to the app.

Why do you deserve the rank? I think I deserve the rank because of my past experiences keeping bad people away from servers, I can always be helping players when they need help, I am mature (though I do have "those days" where I slip up but they do not occur often) and I can help out when needed. I can show leadership at times, I'm a pretty respectful person, and all-in-all I think that, while there are people who would deserve it more than I do, I am in my prime and can make big differences for this server!

Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application: Hmm. Well, I think that everything I should say has been said, so. I really hope you consider me for Trusted Trial, and a huge thanks to those who have supported me and believe I can do something good for this community!

Also, not accepting my application would be simply... Catastrophic.
(I joke, but wanted to work that in somehow ;D)

Thank you, and have a good day.
-Love :inlove:
(We need a heart emoticon pls.)

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
You're really active, mature, and very helpful. You will be a great addition to the AoD staff team. And I know you will do great as a trusted. So I'm going with a +1.

Reactions: Notme

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
I cannot vote on you let application, however, I can give my opinion and here it is;

You are a very kind and consorted with a great knowledge of the server. But, just like you said in your application - you have only really gotten active (that I have seen) on the server THIS week!
Another thing - you are a very old help when it comes to dealing with players causing a disturbance or breaking the rules on the server, but I feel as though you think you should always put in our two cents or take charge. (Maybe this is just me though :p)

You know I love you though, and I wish you the best of luck, buddy! :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Love
Reaction score
Well I have not been on the server for one month to know how active you are but from smoggy, jwhitty and your app I can tell that you are active, kind and already have some experience on staffing so +1 from me. :)

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
I think I've seen you once on the server before. I believe this is due to when I'm online and sense the solitude teaser server just came out x) Going to have to go with a 0.

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
Sorry for neglecting this.

I remember seeing you online here and there. You do a fine job helping others. You're a mature for your age and I think we should put you on trial :]

+1