Lost_temple (again)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name of map: Lost_temple
Author: Infected_alien8
Size:127x127
Map boundary: x is 318 y is 106 z is 126.
Kits: Survivors:
Temple guard:
Wood spade, 64 cookies.
Hunters:
Starting hunter AND normal hunters:
Temple ghost:
Nothing. Just jump, speed, strength, resistance and invisibility effects.
Random or choose kits?: Random
Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/zTCQX#3
Notes: This map is a mini-game styled map. Basically, it is hide and seek. The survivors are very weak and have nothing but a wooden spade, and hunters are extremely OP and will kill the survivors in one hit. However, the hunters are blind, and so must try and hit the humans. The humans just have to try to stay away from the hunters so they don't get hit. So it isn't too easy, the hunters also get speed and jump boosts. There are no chests on this map. Hunters can't use locate either. There is also no scavenger. The dark hunter is also the same as the other hunters. The survivors are given a very weak weapon. The weapon isn't designed to kill, as the hunters have too much resistance, just designed to simply torment them if they wish. Also, fall damage off please. Also mobs off please.
I have now added access to the inside of the pillars, and tunnels going through them all. The tunnels are sealed off from the rest of the map, and everything is lit by redstone torches to give it a scary feel. This makes the game tense, so that you don't know where the hunter is, you just have to hope you avoid him. The pillars/tunnels add more places to hide, and I have added two towers for hiding spaces. I hope this gets accepted. Any feedback is welcome. :)
Download Link: Located on Buildbox, do /warp Lost_temple.
I hope I have done the input file correctly. I wasn't sure about the 'DAMAGE_ALL' bit, but that is what it said sharpness was on a website. If it is wrong, please tell me! I also wasn't sure about using spade rather than shovel. Again, please tell me if I am wrong!
EDIT: Hunters now get nothing due to survivors having a chance of getting op gear. Hunters just use their fists to one hit kill now with Increased damage and resistance potion effects. Scavenger gets nothing too, so for hunters there is really no scavenger, and for survivors they will loose food and their toy to torment with scavenger. However, is is only possible to get scavenger if you die within one second of re-spawn, so it is only really attainable by /kill ing quickly, in which case it is your own fault anyway. (So basically there still isn't really a scavenger)
Input File:
Code:
MapName: LostTemple
Author: Infected_alien8
BuildTime: 10
GameTime: 600
WorldTime: 12000
SpawnProtectTime: 5000
WorldWeather: 0
Team0:
  SpawnType: 0
  SpawnLocation: