Lord of the Rings Online

Do you like JRR Tokiens' books?

• Total voters

Catcocomics

Reaction score
For those who do not know, Lord of the Rings Online is a very accurate MMO based on the world of Middle Earth, where everything in "The Hobbit" and all three parts of "The Lord of The Rings" takes place in.
Lord of the Rings Online (LoTRO) was created by Turbine, who also created DDo.

So, why am I suddenly making this thread? Because I have a Lvl 10 dwarven weapon smith from Erebor who is currently looking for a kinship (basically a guild) so he can, first of all, have a source of wood for making bows and pole arms, and second, so he has friends to give weapons to (Can presently, only give weapons to players lvl 9+).

If any one else plays, or wants to play, my dwarf is on the Arkenstone server.

If you want to play, but don't know if you can, the game is free, though some things (like mounts and auctioning) are limited to paid players.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Lotro Status Update:
Aldkuld has reached the Prancing Pony in Bree.
Level: 13
Leveled up prospector skill to journeyman.

Also, if you aren't here specifically for anything regarding Lotro or anything Middle Earth related, then please do not post on here, even if you are a staff member. Thank you for your courtesy.

[Edit]: Ok, to make things clear, I made this thread incase other people were interested in playing LoTRO, not to compare and contrast different MMOs and tell everyone that we think this is better than that.

Last edited:
  • Confusing
Reactions: Love

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Lotro Status Update:
Aldkuld has reached the Prancing Pony in Bree.
Level: 13
Leveled up prospector skill to journeyman.

Also, if you aren't here specifically for anything regarding Lotro or anything Middle Earth related, then please do not post on here, even if you are a staff member. Thank you for your courtesy.

[Edit]: Ok, to make things clear, I made this thread incase other people were interested in playing LoTRO, not to compare and contrast different MMOs and tell everyone that we think this is better than that.
joke
------
your head