LoP Screenshot Thread

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the Legacies of Primordia Screenshot thread!

Feel free to post all your screenshots of LoP here for all our entertainment needs :)

• Thank You
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Notme, Poe and Dess

yiisg

Reaction score
Random terrain generation did an impeccable job on this one, boys.

edit: im gonna ruin the joke for the sake of being helpful apparently you have to update to 1.11.2 or most recent version

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Catcocomics

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
True Friends fan that I am, and sticking loyally to my steam name, I bet you can't guess what I named my pets!

Who are these two extremely fashionable and super awesome looking folks? Oh it's Phil and Catrina, the snazzy loving couple that are new on the block!

Such a happy couple indeed.

That room looked nice and cosy, I bet they love it in there togethe- OH! Who's this?! It's little Phil Jr, thanking PapyrusTheMighty for helping take his mummy and daddy safely home so that they could create him!!!

Looks like little Phil Jr likes to play in boats!

And who's this handsome chap? Could it be? Little Phil Jr, except not quite so little anymore! All grown up and living with his owner, PapyrusTheMighty, with a new awesome name - Waffle!

Family photo (without Waffle because he was having fun with Papyrus)!!! Say "llamas and horses and dogs/ducks/chicks are cool and also do you know what a cool dairy product is well it's cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!" Looks like the horse (yet to be named) and The Duck are a bit shy!

Last edited: