Looking for builders!

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm Malacath, I don't know why I say this but, let's get on to the subject shall we!

As some of you know I really like it to make maps and I'll probably continue with making them.
But sometimes I feel a little ''forever alone'' when I'm making the maps on my own. Ok, now lets get to the real subject. (troll)

I have plenty ideas for maps, really, too many for my poor exhausted brain. But it would be very fun for me and hopefuly others to join me on some of the projects. I'm sure there are enough builders out there who want to build a map or help making one. I mean, we're going to have alot of fun. I'll be yelling the whole time to you saying what you did wrong on the subject and that you must change it to my likes. what's not cool about that!

I'd appreciate it alot if some people out there (yes, probably you) come over to Nill's server.
Just tell me if you'd like to help/build/join/poop or whatever.

Lots of lo... NO

C'ya, Moi!

Summer10

Reaction score
I think that it's perfectly fine that you made this thread, but I don't feel that suggestions is the right subforum for it. Perhaps it could be moved to discussion for Zombie as that feels more appropriate.
Some parts of this this thread's op makes me doubt the seriousness a little bit and it's a little inappropriate in places.... I would love to help that aside but I have family/thanksgiving/school things to do. :l

Malacath

Reaction score
Sweet, lots of people want to help. Just PM me when you can/etc.

@Matt_Allen I you feel like putting this thread somewhere else, I wouldn't mind it at all! Glad you point me on the fact it's supposed to be somewhere else.

Malacath

Reaction score
@Nillbugwtw, you're welcome buddy.

@Airkid @Ooglie101 @kraby1 K, listen up, I'll finish the map I'm making now myself but the next one will be big, insane and epic you've never seen before. If it works out the way I see it, it will be pure hotness! I'll inform you guys later. :3