Lobby Changes

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Would this affect the parkour area if jump boost and fall damaged were both implemented?

Also, I don't know if this bugs anyone but me, but when we join the lobby, can we at least face the huge Blocktopia sign instead of the Discordia sign?

And I find it a tad annoying when a player is blocking one of the teleport signs by the spawn which makes it somewhat hard to click the sign that you want to go to (Assuming that we forget to use the compass). Would there be a way to block players from entering a layer of air blocks in front of that sign? Or maybe a quick redesign of the TeleportSignWall?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Would this affect the parkour area if jump boost and fall damaged were both implemented?

Also, I don't know if this bugs anyone but me, but when we join the lobby, can we at least face the huge Blocktopia sign instead of the Discordia sign?

And I find it a tad annoying when a player is blocking one of the teleport signs by the spawn which makes it somewhat hard to click the sign that you want to go to (Assuming that we forget to use the compass). Would there be a way to block players from entering a layer of air blocks in front of that sign? Or maybe a quick redesign of the TeleportSignWall?
Could make a one block zone in front of the signs being a no entry zone, if we got a plugin in the lobby for that

Reaction score
I don't see why you guys are having such trouble getting around the lobby, me and buildbuild12 got around easily when the lobby first went up!
It's not a true problem, but trying to explore the many different things in the lobby would be MUCH easier and quicker with a slight jump boost and immunity to fall damage.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
There are several easter eggs and such that require precise jumping and such ((Such as behind the RoF portal)) and the arena behind the AoD portal might be useless too.

The 'wanted' hall is also less of an easter egg with no fall damage.

Nope. The parkour has pressure plates that reset all potion effects so i think not cx