List of Shop Items

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score

RoF Shop List
This spreadsheet/list aims to give an as-complete-as-possible list of everything that can be purchased in the shops, how much an item costs, what shop you can buy it in, and its enchantments. This way, you can know whether an item is sold or not in one of the shops without having to look around in the actual shops or memorizing them.

Control Find
This spreadsheet was designed with quickness and usability in mind: Through the use of keywords and synonyms, item names (in shop) and the actual block names, it should be incredibly easy to find an item you’re looking for. It was designed to be used with CONTROL+F, a browser built-in search function. Using CONTROL+F, you can find pretty much anything you need within a second. I’ll give you an example.

Say, you want to know if rose red is being sold in the shop. You CTRL+f “Rose Red”, and immediately see the item in the spreadsheet. What if you don’t know the specific name though? You CTRL+F “red dye”—still find the item.

Second Tab
I have also included a second tab which lists every shop and compares them: Do they have an enderchest, how many workbenches/furnaces/brewing stands etc, what is their warp called (if they have one).

To-Do List
Add prestige shops, add removed items (such as lapis lazuli)

Short URL
http://polr.me/shops