Liongirl55 - Trusted - 19/8/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liongirl5

Reaction score
Website
eternalepoch.tumblr.com
Your In-Game Name: {Liongirl55 (will later be EternalEpoch in future update)}

Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names: {None at the moment.}

What is your Timezone? {Pacific Time}

Who has agreed to reference you? {lovedaice}

What is your current real life age? {14}

How many hours have you played on AoD in total? {169, or 7 days. }

How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on? {There was a point in time where I went inactive because I was caught up in school. But now I’m able to go on very often. Mostly near the morning, and at night, but in between I will not be on as often.}

Do you have any past experience staffing in Blocktopia? {None as far as I remember.}

What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it? {I’d have to say tending to not pay attention at times. But currently I’m trying to look at what happens most in the chat. (Also I have to because in other servers people are… rude to me at random moments.) Also, another fault is I tend to rush things, and not keeping time to do things slower. I’ve noticed it through some time, and I’ve been trying to work on it in any way possible, (writing, taking more time to thing, etc…) Also, I can be a bit sarcastic at times, I don’t know, I always don’t mean to do it at times, but it comes at the most unexpected times! Honestly I don’t know how I’d improve it, er, get rid of it. Really all I could do is just not at all use sarcasm.}

What achievements within Blocktopia are you most proud of? {Getting the rank God of Brains! That was a wonderful moment for me on there! Though I do have to thank those who contributed somewhat, hahah.}

Why do you deserve the rank? {I honestly am not sure if I am. I just believe it’s a matter of hard work and how long you’re on. For me, I believe I just want to step up and be able to do something when someone is being rude to someone else.}

Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application. {In the past when there were few staff members on, I would try help as much as I could to make sure no one was breaking the rules. Thankfully though, I didn’t have to say anything to anyone about breaking the rules. I am a generally nice person, from what I’ve heard, which I believe is an expected attribute that is needed. But when needed, I can get serious if anyone is harming anyone.}

Last edited:

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Hello Liongirl, thanks for applying.

It seems to me you might've rushed this a bit (although I don't know if these errors were from some unknown cause.) The answers are quite short, being 1 or more sentence each. I would like to see more time spent on this application before I am to post a vote.

Liongirl5

Reaction score
Website
eternalepoch.tumblr.com
Hello Liongirl, thanks for applying.

It seems to me you might've rushed this a bit (although I don't know if these errors were from some unknown cause.) The answers are quite short, being 1 or more sentence each. I would like to see more time spent on this application before I am to post a vote.
Alright, I understand : )

Y

YouWould

It seems to me you might've rushed this a bit (although I don't know if these errors were from some unknown cause.) The answers are quite short, being 1 or more sentence each.
This statement says what I wanted to, however I'll still give my opinion.
I'm honestly a little torn here. I don't see you on *too* often, and when I do, you don't tend to stand out much. I personally think you need to work on talking in chat a little more, and being more helpful. On the other hand, you don't seem immature at all, and really I can see sarcasm being something you may need to work on a little. I have trouble paying attention at times, too, and I think you may be more interested in paying attention if you were Trusted, but maybe that's just me.

Good Luck!

Edit: As it seems I've passed my Trial, I'm going to go with a -1 until I see you improving upon what I've said

Last edited by a moderator:

Airkid

Reaction score
I wasn't really expecting you to apply to be completely honest. You don't stand out in the chat which is a big problem if you want to have a connection between you and the other players. I don't see you talking too often (could be because you're not standing out) and I don't see you helping out enough either. I'm happy with your activity considering you live on the other side of the world and I see you often so the things that you really have to improve on is talking much more in the chat and helping out more.
It'll be a 0 from me, leaning to a -1.

ShadeSlayer98

Reaction score
What air said are my exact words. 0 now but fix those things I'm change my rating
Edit: Haven't see any changes so it's a -1. Don't get down in the dumps! Just remember those wonderful tips we have given and improve the things we ask! After that you can apply again and we will gladly accepted you into our staff team. :D

Last edited:

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
Thank you for applying.

I rarely see you online (could be due to me being at school most of the day) and you don't stand out in chat to me. If you are wanting to be able to help players, not saying much is a large problem. When you do talk, I don't notice it being very helpful, and I also have yet to see anything to let me know that you have a vast understanding of the rules.

I'm afraid I'll have to go with a -1, but don't let that discourage you. You have received great tips from everyone and I'm sure you can utilize them.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hey lion! Thanks for applying.

I did choose to be the one to reference you for a couple reasons. First off, you're fairly active from what I've seen. You bring a friendly atmosphere to the server and I've worked with you in a couple different instances.
I think you have a lot of room to improve with us, the Staff, and will be happy to give you a +1

lilzeppy

Goldenface
Reaction score
Liongirl,

I have seen you on AoD a lot. You don't break the rules, and you are very friendly. However, I do not think you are as active in chat as you could be. I have not personally seen you help much at all around the server, which is a very large part of the job of a Trusted. But to be honest, this is the only thing I think you need to really improve on before I think you should get the rank. Work on your chat activity/helpfulness and I'd love to see you get a trial.

-1 for now.

Edit: I haven't been able to see you online lately, so I will be keeping my vote of -1.

Last edited:

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
I'm a bit torn on this one honestly. You come across as full of good intentions for staffing, which is very admirable. However, from the sparseness of your application and the little we've played together in-game, I don't think you're quite ready to staff yet. I'm going with a [BCOLOR=#ffffff]0[/BCOLOR], but don't be discouraged.With a bit of dedication you should have no problem getting the rank eventually.

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Alright, everyone above has said what I was going to say. Your intentions come off as good in your application, but I haven't actually seen you help out. With that being said, 0.

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Hey LionGirl! First off, thanks for applying.

Right now I'll have to go with a 0. Simply because I don't really see you that much. Perhaps it's our timezones? I haven't really had the chance to see you that much, so I can't really have a proper opinion.

On a positive note, what I HAVE seen is that you're a quite friendly person. Which is a quality I always consider. So keep that up.

Right now you'll just need to be more active and helpful and I'm sure later on you might be ready to apply again! Best of luck!

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
From before Liongirl posted her application to when she has posted her application, I haven't really seen her, which is probably due to the fact I also have school, so I can only base my opinion on her on the small times I see her on the week ends. With that being said, I hardly see you stick out in chat, although I know you are a friendly person.

My vote will stay a 0

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
Denied. Although now may not be the time for you to be Trusted, don't give up. Work on the feedback the staff have given you and reapply when you feel you've improved enough. One deny doesn't mean you will always be denied.

• Love
Reactions: Naoh
Status
Not open for further replies.