lilzeppy98 - Trusted - 5.31.14

lilzeppy

Goldenface
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name:
lilzeppy98
Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names:
Nope.
What is your Timezone?
GMT -8
Who has agreed to reference you? (You need AT LEAST 1 staff reference):
lovedaice, ryandodd, Terre936.
What is your current real life age? (Don't be Shy)
How many hours have you played on AOD in total? (Use /timeonline to check)
586 hours.
How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on?
I am very active on AoD. I come on nearly every day for an hour or more.
Do you have any past experience staffing in Blocktopia?
No, I do not.
What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it?
I can be a bit sweary at times. When am playing, it can be somewhat hard for me to filter what I say. I never swear at players, however, and I make sure not to say anything insulting/upsetting.
What achievements within Blocktopia are you most proud of?
I am proud of the amount of time I have on the server. I think it shows how familiar I am with the gameplay/rules, and that I am a consistent member of the community and enjoy the game.
Why do you deserve the rank?
I have been a member of the Blocktopia community for over 2 years, and have enjoyed playing AoD since then. I am very familiar with the rules, and I try to be as helpful as I can when I am online and playing. I also feel I am a mature enough player to handle the Trusted rank.
I have never played AoD solely for the ranks. I play AoD because it is a fun way to pass the time - and I think being able to help the staff and new players will add to my enjoyment of the server.
Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application:
The reason I have waited so long to apply is because I was waiting for the right time for me. I didn't want to apply and feel I was half-assing it because I had to focus on school or work and be inactive on AoD. With summer nearly here and a lightened workload for next year, I think this is the right time for me to apply.

*Edited for horrible formatting*

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
Thank you for applying.

I have been watching your behavior since I got Operator and have felt that you deserve more than your current rank for quite sometime. I see you every day on the server so activity is certainly not a concern of mine, not to mention that you have a ton of experience and have been playing Army of Darkness for as long as I can remember. I have seen you helping players quite often, and you have the personality and maturity that I would expect from a Trusted. I also think it was a very, very smart decision that you waited to apply until you felt like you could handle activity that is required for this rank.

You're a great guy and I have no major concerns with you as a Trusted, which is why I referenced you.

Good luck!

+1

• Thank You
Reactions: lilzeppy

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Zeppy, I'm glad you applied. I did reference you for a reason; I think you can greatly benefit the server in a way no one else possibly could. You're really nice on the server and a plesant person to have on TeamSpeak when you get on. You've been very active, as long as I can remember, and you always help when no one else steps forward.

I am happy to give you a +1 I see no reason for us not to give you a shot.

Good luck!

• Thank You

Terre936

Reaction score
Hey there, Zeppy. Thanks for applying.
You've been a very great friend since I first met you. Damn, can't believe it has already been two years. We can all agree that you've been ready for trusted quite some time now, which is why I've referenced you when you asked for it. You're very friendly, active and mature. You're always there to help others. Even though you don't have any past staffing experience and that this is something new for you, you shouldn't have too many problems with it x3 Apart from that, you have a nice written application.

Wish you good luck on your application. +1

• Thank You
G

Guest35486

Hey zeppy, thanks for applying!
You're active, mature, friendly, and helpful from what I've seen in-game and through IRC. Even though you have not staffed another server before, I think you'll do a great job as an AoD Trusted.
Good luck! +1

• Thank You

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Well this truelly was a surprise. A good one though.
Always nice seeing you on the server, plesant person, and I see you help out from time to time.

Everything else is already said.

I believe you can do a good trusted, I really want to see a trial, to see how you'll do on the server

1+

• Thank You

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Maybe Trusteds won't go extinct after all!

Glad you applied, Zeppy, you're a friendly face to see on AoD as well as mature and helpful.

+1

And about your weakness, I get it, we all rage sometimes, but after a while, that weakness will fade and swearing will hardly be a problem. :D