Light Survivor gamemode?

Riketr

Reaction score
Maybe to spice the game up a little, we could have a Light Survivor gamemode where everything is reversed. After build time, a Light Survivor is chosen and the rest turn Hunter. When a Hunter dies, they turn into Survivors. Hunters cannot break blocks after build time. Survivors have unlimited lives and have glass blocks on their heads, which they may not remove. Juggernauts in this gamemode would be normal Juggernaut kits, except Hunter-ized. You get the idea.

Again, just a suggestion. You don't have to add it, just something that might spice up the game. This gamemode would be as rare as a Juggernaut round and would happen on all maps. After all, this IS the Army of Darkness server, right?

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
It sounds a fun suggestion Rikter! But sadly the idea of managing those kits, hats and game logic in between the current game code makes me very sad. I very much doubt I'd have the time to fully implement this, sorry. :(

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Would you be able to have the Hunters wear different hats, though?
Or the Survivors stuck with something on their heads?
A funny little tweak like this could be fun. :bounce:

(I've actually though of this myself one time, like a reversed round, with magical unicorn pony survivors that make the little kitten hunters turn into unicorn ponies, instead of the other way round)
:coffee: